No connection

Discus and support No connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; No connection cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection daf53223-d853-4a85-babd-2c9b85b7b763 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fortnitegoat52, Jun 3, 2018.

1. No connection

No connection
    cant not connect to wireless network and cant see me connection

:)

Fortnitegoat52, Jun 3, 2018
  2. L3GT
    L3GT Guest
    Connection lost

I'm guessing your playing Advanced Warfare? Sure it doesn't say "Connection to the host has been lost" which means, obviously, that you can no longer connect to the games host? I'm pretty sure the reason it will kick you from games is because you have an overly high ping (in excess of 200ms I think). Try looking for games hosted in your local area, because from the sound of it you and your friend are joining games that are being hosted by players in other states/countries, which will have an impact on your connection and occasionally have you kicked. Happens to me all the time on BF and CSGO

L3GT, Jun 3, 2018
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jun 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No connection