No connection to LIPS server

Discus and support No connection to LIPS server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, yes it's the same for me. I've tried to play last week and I have the same message. And there is no server when I'm playing. Can the lips's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BTW Stic 12, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Marindodeb
    Marindodeb Guest

    No connection to LIPS server


    Hello, yes it's the same for me. I've tried to play last week and I have the same message. And there is no server when I'm playing.

    Can the lips's staff help us? Please.
     
    Marindodeb, Jul 20, 2014
    #16
  2. ilistellar
    ilistellar Guest
    Somebody know if there is a way to buy songs like before we can do???
     
    ilistellar, Jul 21, 2016
    #18
  3. No connection to LIPS server

    Hey, ilistellar! Unfortunately, there is no way to buy songs anymore, as the servers are no longer up. This thread is over 2 years old. If you need assistance with any other issue, I suggest posting up a new detailed thread so that our community can work
    on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  4. hashbrick250289 Win User

    Cannot connect to LIPS server!

    whats happening with lips servers i cant connect to it
  5. Prinz 2XS Win User

    Connect to lips server?

    I clear my cache, but i hav always no connecting to Lips Server :-(
  6. BullyMom82 Win User

    No connection to LIPS server

    Mine has been down, too. I hope this is resolved quickly. Since no response about it yet, it seems unlikely they are working on it yet.
  7. Marindodeb Win User

    No connection to LIPS server

    Hello, yes it's the same for me. I've tried to play last week and I have the same message. And there is no server when I'm playing.

    Can the lips's staff help us? Please.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    No connection to LIPS server

    Hey, ilistellar! Unfortunately, there is no way to buy songs anymore, as the servers are no longer up. This thread is over 2 years old. If you need assistance with any other issue, I suggest posting up a new detailed thread so that our community can work
    on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

No connection to LIPS server

Loading...
  1. No connection to LIPS server - Similar Threads - connection LIPS server

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. lips server not available xbox