No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.

Discus and support No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PC Summary: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz Nvidia 2070 Super 8gb 32gb ram latest Nvidia driver installed: 496.76. Windows 11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paleobiologist, Nov 21, 2021.

1. No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help.

PC Summary:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz

Nvidia 2070 Super 8gb

32gb ram

latest Nvidia driver installed: 496.76.

Windows 11

Issue:

No audio from WH-1000xm4 headphones (or any bluetooth headset) during gameplay and the bluetooth device disappears from Output sound in Windows sound settings during gameplay.

Summary of Issue:

I use Bluetooth headphones to listen to audio on my PC (Sony WH 1000xm4). It functions normally when I surf the web or watching videos and movies and on Zoom as well. However, whenever I initiate any video game from different but widely used services (i.e. Steam, Epic Games, and Ubisoft), my Bluetooth stereo device audio cuts off after a minute or so of initiating the game and either switches to the Hands-Free microphone audio (which is terrible) or the Bluetooth device completely disappears from the Sound Output settings in Windows and doesn't return until I shut off the game and wait a bit. The problem is that I want to use my Bluetooth headphones while playing these games and not have the audio cut off but I am not sure what to do. At first, I believed it was a headset issue but I have connected two different Bluetooth devices and both of these had the exact same issue indicating it may not be the headphones directly. I used to use these headphones for this PC before without any issues and it used to work perfectly while playing games but now it doesn't. Additionally, the Windows troubleshooter could not identify the problem either. I tried disabling the Hands-Free audio in the Sound settings and also uninstalling the device and resetting it, but this didn't work either. This is quite puzzling.

Can anyone help me with this issue or experienced something similar? Thank you for your time and advice.

:)

Paleobiologist, Nov 21, 2021
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

To ensure that the hands-free audio on your bluetooth headset is not used on your Windows 10 PC, especially as you jump from one gaming program to another, you'll want to also disable the hands-free audio microphone under the Recording tab in the Sound Control Panel.

On Windows 10:

1. Select Start
    2. Type in Sound Settings
    3. Hit Enter
    4. On the far right, under "Related Settings", locate and select Sound Control Panel
    5. Select the Recorcing tab
    6. Locate the bluetooth headset's microphone
    7. Disable it
    I also have a bluetooth headset that I prefer to use with my desktop microphone for the audio quality, but I don't like the hands-free audio either. Because the headphones change to the hands-free audio when the microphone enters use, whenever I would switch to Discord, that microphone would get triggered, and it would change the audio over to that mode on the headset even if I had disabled that audio in the Playback tab in Sound Control Panel.

It's the little hiccups.

Hopefully this helps and clarifies, and let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.
  3. Syriel Win User

Help Linking a 360 to a HDTV with NO HDMI Input (Has DVI)

Component video will work. Otherwise you can get an audio only adapter that will connect to the multi-out port on the Xbox 360 and provide audio out (stereo analog as well as optical digital) while video is carried over HDMI.
  4. Ant_Daddy Win User

Xbox One adapter + Turtle Beach X32

The X32 uses an bluetooth device for game audio on the 360, and the talkback cable is for chat.On the xbox one the stereo adapter sends game and chat audio through your talkback cable into your headset.so dont use the X32 wireless accessory and press the
    button on the bottom left corner of the stereo adapter repeatedly until you hear a beep and then press the + button untill you hear the beep.That should be max chat volume then press the game audio button a couple of times and try that.

The X32 dont work well with the one but maybe this helps.
  5. Son ALA Win User

Low speech volume on games & video

So your volume on the 360 while playing a game or watching video is much lower than the volume from items on other inputs like your cable box?

My issue is the other way around, my XBOX volume is much greater than everything else. Have you messed around with the audio settings while on the dashboard?

Go to Console Settings and then Audio, then you can activate the other selections in case you were on basic stereo
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

You could connect your headset to the TV Bluetooth and use it while gaming, it works.

Just output the audio, on the TV Settings to your Bluetooth headset.
Thema:

1. No Bluetooth Stereo Audio While Playing Video Games. Please Help. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Stereo Audio

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  4. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  5. Bluetooth microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth microphone not working: I am using bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth transmitter. My headset has a microphone built into them but for some reason my microphone wont work. I can hear everything else through my headset...
  6. Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth: My xbox elite model 1 controller wont even show up on bluetooth. It has new batteries its literally against next to bluetooth adapter, i tried reseting controller and pc many times and it just...
  7. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  8. Bluetooth stereo on PC with my new Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluetooth stereo on PC with my new Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello, I tried to use my new Xbox Wireless Headset, already appaired to my series X, on my computer (using bluetooth). Most of the time everything work fine. The two devices are connected...
  9. Stereo headset adapter integrated with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adapter integrated with Bluetooth: It will be nice to have a Stereo audio adapter integrate with a Bluetooth so you can connect a wide variety of Bluetooth devices to it and control the devices through Xbox settings like if you...
  10. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360: I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them to my XBOX 360 S. I want to use them while...