No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

Discus and support No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IRxqrt, Jul 31, 2023.

1. IRxqrt
    IRxqrt Guest

i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review part there is no place to actually start one i feel really annoyed about this as one i dont even know why i was banned then and i have no option of even trying to get my account back had this since xbox 360 days and just annoyed to lose all the progress i had on all my games

:)

IRxqrt, Jul 31, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Irxqrt, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

I recommend you to do an appeal once the enforcement website shows the suspension and allows you to do so.

You can review the previous statement about assistance and more by clicking below:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. IRxqrt Win User

[​IMG]

As you can see no reasons at all
  4. IRxqrt Win User

I have tried waiting to see if I can appeal but it doesn’t change at all it’s been a while now since I lost the account and when I talk to support they can’t even check for me so I’m stuck not even able to check why I am banned I have been in multiple chats to try and find out why I was banned but still no final answer on why
  5. IRxqrt Win User

Also when I check the enforcement page it says no active ban previous or any of them at all so there is literally nothing saying why I was banned
  6. {Parity} Win User

Banned my xbox wrong , help

If you have a console ban then there is no option to do a case review. Your only option would be to purchase a new console and be sure not to repeat the infraction. The enforcement team website is where you go to review the reason for the ban. enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

1. No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option - Similar Threads - Ban Reason Case

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  4. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  5. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  6. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...
  7. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  8. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  9. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  10. I need a second case review, the reason for ban is not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a second case review, the reason for ban is not possible: My gamertag (WF) was permanently banned for 'cheating'. When i submitted a case review, this was enforcement's response. 'Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This account was found...