No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase

Discus and support No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased COD MW3 Vault Edition. I have been able to play the campaign since November 2nd. Unfortunately, my siblings, who play with their own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oJacKoooAttacKo, Nov 5, 2023.

1. No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase

I purchased COD MW3 Vault Edition. I have been able to play the campaign since November 2nd. Unfortunately, my siblings, who play with their own account on the same console, do not have access. My account is set as home console. Why don't my siblings have access to MW3?

:)

oJacKoooAttacKo, Nov 5, 2023
  2. oJacKoooAttacKo Win User

Thanks for the information.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Certain "extras" like early access, pre-order bonuses, or premium content are frequently only available for the account that made the actual purchase. In cases like that, only the base game would be sharable. Some developers disable the sharing of certain aspects of their games.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello OJacKoooAttacKo, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having trouble getting your siblings to access the COD MW3 Vault Edition campaign on the same console.

Check your console settings: Make sure your console is set as your primary console. To do this, go to Settings > Personalization > My Home Console and select "Make this my home console."

Restart your console: If problems persist after checking your console settings, try restarting your console.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

The Villiage has spoken

Man, they could of posted a text version along with the video. I'll just watch it and post the results for the lazy people.

Graphics

Battlefield 3: 96,767

CoD MW3: 22,911

Multiplayer

Battlefield 3: 67,102

CoD MW3: 31,182

Campaign

Battlefield 3: 39,780

CoD MW3: 35,246

Total

Battlefield 3: 203,649

CoD MW3: 89,339
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

A Plan To Save The CoD Franchise

I'll even go out of my way to say cod 4 sucked and mw2 was better. I only really liked the campaign, best cod campaign tied with mw3. JMHO.
Thema:

1. No authorization for COD MW3 Campaign despite purchase - Similar Threads - authorization COD MW3

2. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  3. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  4. My Xbox is do additional authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is do additional authorization: I try everything that works. How can I fix this issue? How can I fix the additional authentication?? I need help support.xbox.com 4623c01e-57fd-4a34-98b3-5c309081e3fd
  5. I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize: I was notified from my bank of almost a $12 Microsoft charge and don't know why 38eba998-5df4-415f-9d38-68a3fbf83245
  6. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  7. microsoft authorized resellers in Ireland

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft authorized resellers in Ireland: Hi, Where can I find a list of microsoft authorized resellers for xbox x series in ireland. b7d3a051-5037-4a04-9409-3d0f38ce09ca
  8. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  9. i PURCHASED UCF 5 ON MICROSOFT USING MY E MAIL ADDRESS, CAN I GIVE THE AUTHORIZATION CODE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i PURCHASED UCF 5 ON MICROSOFT USING MY E MAIL ADDRESS, CAN I GIVE THE AUTHORIZATION CODE...: purchased UCF-5 ONLINE, USING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, AS A GIFT. CAN I GIVE THE NUMBERS TO MY GRANDSON FOR USE ON HIS X-BOX? 7afeb0d7-4d51-4fa3-8f06-1d613b67bd3e
  10. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7