No audio through tv. Have audio through headset

Discus and support No audio through tv. Have audio through headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I went to okay Tales of Arise and noticed I was getting no audio through my tv. Quit the game and noticed I had no audio while on the dashboard either.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fabulous-Skill9808, Sep 2, 2024.

1. No audio through tv. Have audio through headset

I went to okay Tales of Arise and noticed I was getting no audio through my tv. Quit the game and noticed I had no audio while on the dashboard either. First try was to restart my Series S. No luck so I opened Crunchyroll on the Xbox to still have no audio. Unplugged the Xbox for a full shutdown and booted back up with no changed. Launched the Crunchyroll app on my TV to verify it is indeed the Xbox having the problem. Tv apps have audio feedback so it's definitely the Xbox itself. Unplugged the HDMI cord and plugged it back in. No change there either. Out of curiosity I plugged in my headset and that has audio. Unplugged and reset my audio settings on both the TV and Xbox to have no luck.

submitted by /u/Fabulous-Skill9808
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fabulous-Skill9808, Sep 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No audio through tv. Have audio through headset