No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites"

Discus and support No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So kinda weird... So I'm already be in an established "party chat" with a buddy; both in the Titanfall lobby. He'll send over Invite to Game request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaltiDawg, Mar 16, 2014.

1. SaltiDawg
    SaltiDawg Guest

So kinda weird...

So I'm already be in an established "party chat" with a buddy; both in the Titanfall lobby. He'll send over Invite to Game request and I never get a visual or audio prompt for the request however if I happen to go to my HOME screen I'll see the notification
    and can accept/join from here.

Rather annoying to have to constantly jump back to home screen to see if you missed invites or tell people to constantly tell me when you inviting me No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites" :(

Why am I no longer hearing/seeing the requests realtime?

Gonna test this with some other games

:)

SaltiDawg, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Take that, CIA.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Does it cover the audio as well? these wiretaps sure are getting out of control No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites" :)

[/quote]

No quickies with the missus between sessions then. Audio and visual, the CIA has got it covered. No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites" :)

Unreal Warfare, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Mass Messaging recent players shoud be added on the Xbox one

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

How can you even tell? When invites are sent, it simply says "so and so has invited you to play this game." As far as I know, there is no way of actually seeing if the same invite went to just you or multiple people.

[/quote]

Well there's an etiquette for online gaming.

Friends don't send spam.

So when you send people messages asking them to join you in playing a game they don't even own... you're kind of giving yourself away.

Azrael008uk, Mar 16, 2014
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

How do you make your xbox screen for bo2 like the pc bo2

You are suppossed to "set up" you audio/visual stuff as soon as you get your game disc into your Xbox. It should have prompted the options, it does for me every new CoD.
  5. Jay_Doggu Win User

Halo 5 Game Crashes on Xbox Series S

As of today I cannot get halo 5 to stream over xbox cloud gaming. Was working fine enough yesterday. No audio and than when I reset it no visual or audio.....
  6. OneFrog72614820 Win User

Rented movie

It seems to be audio for visually impaired
  7. John Dowding Win User

Watch Dogs

How exactly is pressing one button when you have a visual and audible prompt fiddly? Its not like you have a combo to press.
  8. JustinPlunton Win User

Audio visual questions

Samsung provided me with an answer to the second question I wasn't aware the ARC HDMI will send audio to an AV Reciever while Xbox is plugged directly into a different HDMI (thought it all had to be run through the ARC HDMI, so that solved that problem.

Thought I would provide an update encase anyone else may have similar issues.
Thema:

1. No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites" - Similar Threads - Audio Visual prompt

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  7. Audio & visual sync on game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Audio & visual sync on game clips: Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in support to sort to no avail. I remember having...
  8. Audio visual questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't...
  9. I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s: It still powers on but i have tried 3 tvs and 5 hdmi slots and 4 hdmi cables no visual and audio. And thr xbox is only 7 months old d5f20ec7-8062-4870-b8de-73af16108af0
  10. Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync: After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several clips "hours apart from each other" and it only...