No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine?

Discus and support No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My audio is not coming through my headset only my party chat comes through. I've tried everything on settings and audio / headset format (tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nukez aV, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Nukez aV
    Nukez aV Guest

My audio is not coming through my headset only my party chat comes through. I've tried everything on settings and audio / headset format (tried everything) and also updated my controller correctly. My headset jack is 3.5 and not damaged. I've honestly tried everything and it is not working. Can someone help me and direct me to fix this?

:)

Nukez aV, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your audio problem.

Please try some steps on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that does not help, try doing a reset on the console.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that does not do anything either, please try using another controller just to check if this is a controller problem or not.
  3. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

I'm having the issue of my headset having audio come through it just fine. The mic does not work in the xbox app. The mic itself works perfectly because I used it in steam and chatted with him. But when streaming and either joining a party or creating one
    I can hear my friends talk but they can't hear me. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
  4. SpookyMulderFBI Win User

Xbox Stereo Head-set and Adapter, can hear game audio fully and clearly, Chat audio is not working

Same issue here, turtle beach earforce z11. Game audio is fine for battlefield 4, and geometry wars, but no audio for pinball arcade or xbox dashboard sounds. No chat audio comes through the headset, but party and game chat members can both hear my mic.
    Just wasted $30 on a new adapter and its definitely not that.
  5. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
  6. UrgedAttic115 Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

I can get Party Audio to work just fine, but I cant find or configure it so that the console or game audio goes through my Earbuds and not my TV. My headset volume to close to max.
Thema:

1. No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine? - Similar Threads - Audio working coming

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  5. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  6. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  9. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  10. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...