No audio besides beeping high pitch noise.

Discus and support No audio besides beeping high pitch noise. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've literally been through every way to make the audio work and its not working. My Tv is a samsung LCD Tv. Its model number is ln40c500f3fxza. And it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BammboozLe, Jul 8, 2015.

1. BammboozLe
    BammboozLe Guest

I've literally been through every way to make the audio work and its not working. My Tv is a samsung LCD Tv. Its model number is ln40c500f3fxza. And it is hdmi/dvi .

I have both the Hdmi cable and the Optical cable and still no noise besides the high pitch one its making. I even bought a new hdmi cable to see if that was the problem

and it wasn't. Can someone help me or tell me what may be wrong?

:)

BammboozLe, Jul 8, 2015
  2. iAMbigGUY37
    iAMbigGUY37 Guest
    High pitch beeping

Ive noticed lately while watching shows that I been getting this high pitch beeping sound from my console. I was wandering if the beeping has anything to do with the console's internet ??? While watching shows the beeping will start and stop then I get a
    video issues message.... saying to check my connection....I have a hard wired bonded 25bit connection.... This is a frustrating issue! Please help!

iAMbigGUY37, Jul 8, 2015
  3. High Pitch Beeping.

I have the same problem. My Xbox One has recently started 'chirping'. I looked around online and found that it seems to have something to do with the fan, and even when cleaned, it will not prevent the chirp. It's super annoying, the only solution is to
    take the Xbox in and get a different one.

FishBowlDiver, Jul 8, 2015
  4. SeanPride Win User

Wireless Mic

Here are a few things to consider:

1. 1. Two beeps will confirm that you have changed the mute setting. If you hear high-pitched beeps and then low-pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned on. If you hear low-pitched beeps and then high -pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned
      off.
    2. 2. Check that the voice function is not muted in the Xbox Guide. To do this, press the Xbox Guide button, select Personal Settings, and then select Voice.
    If these steps do not fix the problem, you may need to contact Xbox Customer Support about replacing your headset.
  5. FishBowlDiver Win User

High Pitch Beeping.

I have the same problem. My Xbox One has recently started 'chirping'. I looked around online and found that it seems to have something to do with the fan, and even when cleaned, it will not prevent the chirp. It's super annoying, the only solution is to
    take the Xbox in and get a different one.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

High pitch beeping

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you're continuing to experience this issue, I would recommend fully

factory resetting
    your console. Hopefully that does the trick however if you continue to get networking issues, you'll want to check out our

network troubleshooter

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

High Pitch Beeping.

Hey there FishBowlDiver!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

High pitch beeping

Hi there DJMv664, thanks for reaching out.

Is your Xbox One console
    well-ventilated
    ? Also, does this noise happen under any scenario or a specific one such as playing a game disc?

Additionally, is your console connected to a wall outlet or power strip?
Thema:

1. No audio besides beeping high pitch noise. - Similar Threads - audio besides beeping

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  6. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  9. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  10. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...