No aparecen tareas para rewards

Discus and support No aparecen tareas para rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Desde hace casi un mes, ya no me aparece ninguna mision o tarear en el game pass, tanto en la xbox series s como el la app para el movil. he perdido... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hispa Frikis, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Hispa Frikis
    Hispa Frikis Guest

Desde hace casi un mes, ya no me aparece ninguna mision o tarear en el game pass, tanto en la xbox series s como el la app para el movil. he perdido muchos puntos por esta cuestion y no hay manera de que aparezcan

:)

Hispa Frikis, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hi Hispa Geeks

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Upon reading the description you have posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein on both Xbox series S and app for mobile. It almost a month where you no longer see any mission or task on your game pass.

We understand, that you are quiet disappointed. As you have lost a lot of points due to the fact that you were unable to see any missions or task on your game pass for almost a month now. That is why we will do our best to provide you with the best possible option that you can try.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Have you already made sure that both your console and mobile app are up to date?

• Did you also double checked that your Microsoft account is already properly linked to your Xbox and mobile app?

• How about signing out and signing back in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox and mobile app and check if it has the same behavior.

If none, of provided methods above doesn't work. Then is would be best that you submit a support ticket directly from the Microsoft Rewards support website by clicking on this link: Rewards Support (bing.com)

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

4. Sun Khou Win User

No aparecen las tareas Microsoft Rewards

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

5. Sun Khou Win User

No aparecen las tareas Microsoft Rewards

Hi Adrian Zaragoza

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Upon reading the description you have posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you want to know why you are always getting an error message saying "Check again later. There are no tasks at this time". When you try to check your Microsoft rewards task on your mobile phone and with your Xbox console.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• When did this issue occurred?

• Have you already tried to contact Microsoft rewards about this problem already?

By the way, since you are currently having issues with the Microsoft Rewards task not showing both on your Mobile and Xbox console. We highly suggest that you contact the Microsoft rewards support team already. In order for you to get the most relevant answers and the best solution to your current concern.

You can directly submit a support request about this matter by clicking on this link: Rewards Support (bing.com) ( Note: The provided link will directly route you to the Microsoft Rewards support web page.)

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

6. yMsp6 Win User

Ark no me muestra los servidores unofficial PC -[Translation - Ark doesn't show me unofficial PC servers]

tal vez se cayeron los servers, prueba a esperar otro rato para ver si aparecen. Algo así sucede en battlefield 1, depues de un rato aparecen.

-[Translation - maybe the servers fell, try to wait another time to see if they appear.
    Something like this happens in battlefield 1, after a while they appear.]
Thema:

1. No aparecen tareas para rewards - Similar Threads - aparecen tareas para

2. Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré CoD points y no aparecen.[I bought CoD points and they don't show up.]: Llevo más de doce horas esperando a que aparezcan en mi cuenta, ya reinicié el juego, ya reinicié la consola, des-instalé y reinstalé el juego dos veces y aún así no aparecen. Los compré con la...
  3. Nueva cuenta no aparecen juegos[Translation-New account no games appear]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nueva cuenta no aparecen juegos[Translation-New account no games appear]: Buenas No me aparecen todos los juegos de una cuanta agregada solo algunos el resto no esta como puedo solucionarlo? [Translation-Good I do not see all the games of an added account, only...
  4. juegos no aparecen en cuenta Xbox beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    juegos no aparecen en cuenta Xbox beta: al abrir mi cuenta y tratar de jugar algo de los que tengo asociado me aparece el mensaje La tierra medio "sombras de Gurees no esta disponible en tu cuenta con un codigo de error 0x803F8001. Que...
  5. NO ME APARECEN LOS LOGROS [I DON'T GET THE ACHIEVEMENTS]

in XBoX on Windows
    NO ME APARECEN LOS LOGROS [I DON'T GET THE ACHIEVEMENTS]: Me compre el GamePass y estuve pasándome la campaña de varios juegos, al comienzo si me dieron los logros, pero luego de un momento dejaron de dármelos y no se como solucionar ese problema, ya me...
  6. NO ME APARECEN LOS LOGROS

in XBoX on Windows
    NO ME APARECEN LOS LOGROS: Me compre el GamePass y estuve pasándome la campaña de varios juegos, al comienzo si me dieron los logros, pero luego de un momento dejaron de dármelos y no se como solucionar ese problema, ya me...
  7. el dia de ayer canjee una tarjeta de 200 pesos y no me aparecen ya[translation-yesterday I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    el dia de ayer canjee una tarjeta de 200 pesos y no me aparecen ya[translation-yesterday I...: el dia de ayer me compre unos 200 estos aparecian pero ahora no aparecen y ya vi en compras y no hay nada comprador [translation-yesterday I bought about 200 these appear but now they don't show...
  8. No puedo jugar en los mundos de mis amigos por xbox no me aparecen los mundo y tampoco...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar en los mundos de mis amigos por xbox no me aparecen los mundo y tampoco...: [Translation-I can't play in the worlds of my friends by xbox I don't see the worlds and I can't get into groups and they can get into my world, I need a solution] No puedo jugar en los mundos de...
  9. No me aparecen en mi Xbox los juegos que incluían[I don't see the games that included my Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me aparecen en mi Xbox los juegos que incluían[I don't see the games that included my Xbox]: Hola ayer compre una xbox one s edicion edici horizon 4 con el dlc de lego, pero no me aparecen los juegos en la consola y en la caja de mi xbox no aparecen codigos como para canjearlo, esto mismo...
  10. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...