No antialiasing on text during pop in animation of context menu

Discus and support No antialiasing on text during pop in animation of context menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Belkaar [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Belkaar, Nov 10, 2020.

1. /u/Belkaar
    /u/Belkaar Guest

/u/Belkaar, Nov 10, 2020
  2. HassanB Win User

Blurry TEXT on text in pop-up menus???

Hello,

Can you please try to reset your Xbox 360's Display settings by following the directions
    here? Does this improve after doing so?

Do you have another TV you can try this with and see if this is still blurry?
  3. Panayis Win User

Skype and Youtube has no "go back" button?

Press and hold the menu button when on the home screen (with the game/app selected). It pops up a context menu to allow you to close the game/app.
  4. {Parity} Win User

I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

See if this works for you.

How do you talk to Minecraft support?

Minecraft includes an option to use text-to-speech for chat during any game session. To enable text-to-speech for chat: Use the Accessibility Menu in Settings to enable text-to-speech for chat.
    Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B at any point during a game session to enable text-to-speech for chat.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hiding And un-hiding apps

When you open the context menu by using the MENU button on the application, so in the HIDE menu, it will work for you.
  6. AdzFoz Win User

how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least 20 times over voice and chat messages

The reporting system additionaly gives you a text box to add context to the report. Dont forget to use it.
Thema:

1. No antialiasing on text during pop in animation of context menu - Similar Threads - antialiasing text during

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  6. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  7. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  8. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  9. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  10. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962