No active ban but still banned?

Discus and support No active ban but still banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had a two week ban for communications, then three days later received an account ban that was also two weeks long. Both of those bans have expired... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Jul 13, 2017.

1. No active ban but still banned?

So I had a two week ban for communications, then three days later received an account ban that was also two weeks long. Both of those bans have expired and the enforcement website shows no current bans on my account. I can now play games online against/with
    other people, however I still can't send messages or talk in party chats. I see no reason as to why this is happening and would like an answer to my problem.

:)

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Jul 13, 2017
  2. Cylows
    Cylows Guest
    enforcement

So whn I looked at my enforcement report theirs no bans active yet im still combaneed but theirs no active combanned report

Cylows, Jul 13, 2017
  3. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

ProJecT FaTalZz, Jul 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Check the exact time of your ban is that is due, remove your account from the console, power cycle your console and add your account again

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2017
  5. I've already tried all of this. Nothing is working. No email saying i had another ban or anything.

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Jul 14, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. For clarification on how long an Enforcement action should last, feel free to reach out to our chat support team through our Contact Us page. They will not be able to assist with the action,
    however they can take a look in your account to see how long it should last.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well
    as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Loops-12B1104A-59AA- Win User

Check the exact time of your ban is that is due, remove your account from the console, power cycle your console and add your account again
    I've already tried all of this. Nothing is working. No email saying i had another ban or anything.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

9. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. For clarification on how long an Enforcement action should last, feel free to reach out to our chat support team through our Contact Us page. They will not be able to assist with the action,
    however they can take a look in your account to see how long it should last.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well
    as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  10. HEAV3NSHALLFALL Win User

still comm banned but no active bans on account

Having the same issue over here. Called support and they said there's nothing they could do and no way to appeal the ban because it's not showing any active bans on my account. But somehow it shows up on their end??
  11. Dadwhite Win User

still comm banned but no active bans on account

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
Thema:

1. No active ban but still banned? - Similar Threads - active ban still

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  5. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  6. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  7. Banned without any previous or active suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without any previous or active suspensions: I logged on to my old account just to see that I was banned without reason, I have no active or previous suspensions, and 0 strikes. [img] 3d2d1e0f-b6a3-4311-93bc-d8eaebdbddee
  8. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...: When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an appeal, why does it say “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” Does it mean my...