No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys

Discus and support No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am Unable to access Blue print events, custom liverys, or find tunes. It comes up with ,no events found, no designs found, and no tunes found. As i’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by George Wihongi, Jul 10, 2023.

1. No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys

I am Unable to access Blue print events, custom liverys, or find tunes. It comes up with ,no events found, no designs found, and no tunes found. As i’m still online i still can’t find the problem as to why i can’t access it cheers.

:)

George Wihongi, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi George

Sorry to hear about that, however, will this be your first time trying to access them? If so, try to check your privacy settings first if they are all enabled by signing in here: https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Hence, if you were able to access them before and your privacy settings are enabled, please note that this looks like an in-game concern. You may need to reach out to the game developers so they can look into it further by submitting your request here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

For your reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Kine Jester Win User

Will there be an auction house?

Actually there is going to be storefront for your custom liveries...but not tunes, I don't think...
  4. Trippul G Win User

Will there be an auction house?

I don't see why there would be. The whole point of the AH in Forza 3 and 4 was so that you could pick up cars with custom liveries or tunes...neither of which are possible in Horizon.
  5. RPM Bibblefish Win User

Car Club Cars "locked"

They've either got a livery purchased from the storefront applied to the car or a tuning set up purchased from the storefront applied to the car (or both)

Cars can only be shared if the livery and tuning set up applied to the car are the owners own work.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Regarding Day One Edition Car Pack

If you have the Day One Edition then you should have 2 "versions" of those cars. The Day-One Editions have special liveries (i.e. special Forza/Xbox paint jobs) and they are also custom tuned.
Thema:

1. No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys - Similar Threads - access Blue Print

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  8. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  9. How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access my Xbox live captures from my Windows 10 PC?: How can I access my captures? The console companion app is no longer supported as of 2024. The Xbox App does not show my xbox live captures anywhere, By what method can I view my content? Can...
  10. Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...: I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below. [img] I can hear the game audio and controller inputs work, but I...