No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

Discus and support No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by christian barnett, Aug 6, 2023.

1. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox.

I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC.

He mentioned PC xbox cross play if i got AOE on microsoft store.

So I made another fresh hotmail account. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as I didn't want any card info on this one as it has been and still is getting hacked frequently.

The microsoft store allowed me to create an account and buy AOE 2 without implementing any security measures or anything. It was very quick, surprisingly quick.

I wrote the password down, launched AOE the following day, only to find that the password I wrote down is incorrect...

NOW MY PROBLEM IS AS FOLLOWS;

I cannot access this account nor can I reset the password or do anything.

All I can do is click forgot password, where I am directed to fill out a form that asks question that I cannot answer because I made the account a few days ago and have never been able to even sign in.

Much less provide previous passwords, e-mails sent to anybody or anything.

I provide my bank card info that I bought AOE with yet that's not enough. Microsoft wants all this other non-existent information or I cannot verify the account. Which I think is ridiculous.. I clearly used that card to buy a gasme and the account has existed for a few days... should be enough really. Infact it's the only evidence there would be.

I cannot provide any other information about this account.

I made it two days ago right in the Microsoft store in order to purchase age of empires 2

Thus I have not sent any emails to anybody from the account. Nor have ever actually signed in to the account

The microsoft store allowed me to set up the account and enter my card details and pay for the game without setting up my phone number attachment to the account or any other security measures.

Now I cannot access the account or play age of empires 2 online.

I want a refund or access to the account please.

I can't keep filling in forms

:)

christian barnett, Aug 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...