Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

Discus and support Nitro Scorch Pack download issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExcuseMySkills, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be downloaded as well (it was listed when I selected "Manage Game" on Titanfall 2). However, I could not find
    it in the game. It has since disappeared from "Manage Game", and I cannot find it in the general "Ready to Install" location either. I have tried searching for it on the Store but can not find it. I see it on the online store (Buy Titanfall® 2 Nitro Scorch Pack - Microsoft Store),
    but it says not available.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ExcuseMySkills, Nov 3, 2016
  2. GREEN CUDA
    GREEN CUDA Guest
    Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2

I just got home and it is there tonight. Thanks for the help.

GREEN CUDA, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Green Cuda.

If you check under Titanfall 2's 'Manage' option under Games & Apps, do you see the content as installed? If not, does it show up for you under the Ready to Install list?

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2016
  4. GREEN CUDA Win User

I just got home and it is there tonight. Thanks for the help.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Green Cuda.

If you check under Titanfall 2's 'Manage' option under Games & Apps, do you see the content as installed? If not, does it show up for you under the Ready to Install list?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

Hey there!

This content is not sent out over Xbox Live, rather it is unlocked in-game assuming the Titanfall 2: Nitro Scorch Pack is installed. Visit that page I linked to make sure the content is activated on your account, and then check the game's 'Ready to install'
    by highlighting the game's tile, press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller, and select 'Manage game'. Through there, look in the 'Ready to install' section for any DLC.

Let us know if that helps!
  7. Tazzerchief17 Win User

First playthrough and My Weapons Suck!

I've heard scorch drops a hellfire.....and I'm wondering why if I'm a 22 why scorch is a level 9?
  8. OpticRJames Win User

How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you own the Ark Survival Evolved Season pass, you should be able to access Scorched Earth on your computer as well.

You can install it from this link by logging in to your account, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/ark-scor....

If you only purchased the Xbox version of Scorched Earth, I'm sorry, you can only download that using the console.
Thema:

Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

1. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue - Similar Threads - Nitro Scorch Pack

2. Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Acer Nitro XZ273U X3 do 1440p at 120hz on xbox: I found a used 240hz 1440p monitor and im just wondering if itll work before i buy it, i know theres a thing where it doesnt work if its 119.88 hz but theres no way of telling an i cant check...
  3. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  4. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  5. Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error code 0xc0ea0001 when trying to launch Starfield on my laptop (Acer Nitro 5)....: I'm having an issue launching starfield(I own the base game and premium content DLC) without needing to restart my laptop first. I play starfield at night and shut down my laptop every night. When...
  6. Nitro discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro discord: hey, this question has probally already been asked but i have an x box game pass ultimate abonnement and i have reclaim 3 mont discord nitro, if I refund my game pass, will I lost my nitro or will...
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. My nitro dont works help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My nitro dont works help: I bought a discord nitro and got a 2months game pass ultimate code but it dont works and it says that i have to make it on other page for some reason, why? 940d15a6-65e3-4e0d-a534-34f3b921b3b1
  9. Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2: OK so I have now been on text chat with both Xbox support and EA support. Both say I own the pack, both say I should have it yet it still has not shown up in game. Have tried to enter second code...
  10. titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin: ok so I had titanfall two preordered months ago I know its only been a few days but Ive been seeing many other players with the skin already when am I gonna get it I mean shouldn't we get it the...