Nitrado subscription recurring billing

Discus and support Nitrado subscription recurring billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea how to get help for this. I purchased a nitrado Ark survival ascended server for 20 people. I turned on recurring billing when I set it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Migadar, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Migadar
    Migadar Guest

I have no idea how to get help for this. I purchased a nitrado Ark survival ascended server for 20 people. I turned on recurring billing when I set it up. We outgrew our server and wanted to upgrade it to a 26 person server. I reached out to nitrado because there was no upgrade button on my app interface. They replied to me several days later saying that they had fixed the issue but in order to fix it they had to turn off my recurring billing for the server. They told me I just had to get into my Microsoft account and turn on recurring billing. They then told me that I should be able to find the upgrade button for my nitrado server in the app.

I went to the app and was able to find the button but when I pressed the button to upgrade my 20 server to a 26 person server it instead created a brand new server and charged me for a new server instead of upgrading my existing server. I got a refund for that as per nitrados instructions. But my original 20-person server is not interactable anymore. I see it in canceled subscriptions but do not have the ability to turn on recurring billing. In the meantime my 20-person server has not been upgraded and it's saying I have 14 days left before it expires which is not at all what I was trying to do.

Are you able to turn on recurring billing for my nitrado 20-person server again? I am trying to contact nitrado and I can't get through to them either. And every time I get someone to answer me they just tell me to upgrade my server using the same method that caused me to purchase a second server to begin with. Can somebody please help me?

***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Subscription management***

:)

Migadar, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Migadar,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issue with your Nitrado subscription. However, as a Microsoft customer support agent, I'm not able to directly access or manage your Nitrado subscription. I recommend reaching out to Nitrado's customer support team directly for assistance with turning on recurring billing for your 20-person server and upgrading it to a 26-person server. You can try contacting them through their website or support email. Additionally, you may want to check if there are any FAQs or support articles on Nitrado's website that could help you with your issue. We will help you how to get there.

Use this link: NITRADO Support to contact the support. Make sure you accept all cookies and sign in your account.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Jhonkito Win User

Recurring Nitrado server billing refund

Hi CarthOnasi1, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I sincerely hope your issue is resolved soon, I know how frustrating it can be.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

billing

Here is a link on how to cancel recurring billing

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  5. MoeZArts Win User

cancelar card credito

6. MoeZArts Win User

Assinatura

Thema:

1. Nitrado subscription recurring billing - Similar Threads - Nitrado subscription recurring

2. Cant join nitrado server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join nitrado server: All my mates on Xbox Ark Survival Ascended are able to join our paid nitrado server except for me and I've done all I can think of. I just get stuck on the 'joining game' screen after putting in...
  3. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  4. Help with version difference between Xbox Nitrado Ark Survival Evolved Server and Ark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with version difference between Xbox Nitrado Ark Survival Evolved Server and Ark...: Hi all, So I have encountered a frustrating issue and was wondering if anyone had any idea when this may be resolved. I have purchased a Nitrado hosted server for Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox....
  5. who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado

in XBoX on Windows
    who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz XBox with nitrado: who will reimburse us for the broken servers in Dayz Box with nitrado? 3ea9b999-bcd9-4ed1-9297-0ef681f4c3ae
  6. Nitrado Ark servers not showing up in subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Ark servers not showing up in subscriptions: I Bought 3 Ark servers from Nitrado earlier this year and only one of them ever showed up in my Microsoft account, which I canceled in September, However I'm still being billed for the other two....
  7. Nitrado Server in Canceled Status, How Do I Change That?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Server in Canceled Status, How Do I Change That?: for some reason one of my servers says recurring billing is on, but it's not canceled and I did not cancel it. How can I reactivate it? 14ca0378-87b4-4feb-ac63-37268320e452
  8. How do I cancel my Nitrado server Xbox payment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my Nitrado server Xbox payment?: I signed up for a Nitrado server through Microsoft and now I cant find how to cancel it. Microsoft keep billing me monthly. 3c22418e-fda2-4bc6-8322-4318d1c079ee
  9. Dayz server access through Nitrado

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz server access through Nitrado: Hi, I have already spoken with Nitrado about this before I'm asked to speak to them and they have told me also it's a Microsoft problem so please don't ask me to speak with them. This question...
  10. Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitrado Services Payment-made Investigation.: Hello, I have made a payment to Xbox-Microsoft Nitrado App to reactivate my Nitrado Servers. I am unable to contact Microsoft Support to Investigate the Charges. 2 Servers, Paid for 2 and...