Nintendo switch pro controller on xbox game pass pc explained

Discus and support Nintendo switch pro controller on xbox game pass pc explained in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, i recently acquired gamepass and i couldnt use my switch pro controller on it, in steam it works fine but xbox doasent have compatibility, so im... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anberal, Sep 9, 2023.

1. /u/Anberal
    /u/Anberal Guest

Hey, i recently acquired gamepass and i couldnt use my switch pro controller on it, in steam it works fine but xbox doasent have compatibility, so im going to show you how to do it.

First connect your controller via bluetooth (i didnt try via USB but i suppose its the same)

Step 1: Download X360CE (Xbox 360 controller emulator)

Step 2: Extract the file

Step 3: Before opening shut down steam completely (if the pro controller conects to steam it wont work)

Step 4: Open X360CE and add your controller (top right screen click add)

Step 5: Click on remap all

Step 6: Press the buttons like its shown in the controller image

Step 7: play!

submitted by /u/Anberal
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anberal, Sep 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC

While this controller is not supported currently officially, it will read as a generic gamepad via DirectInout. pC Magazine has some tips

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-use-a-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-on-a-pc
  3. XBF John Win User

My switch pro controller isn't detected when connected with a wire to my computer

To understand what drivers are needed I would recommend contacting Nintendo Support directly. Any sources that I post may not be accurate however, Nintendo can supply you with the proper drivers, if there are any. I've been checking the forums for this issue and found a number of threads:

I know it may seem silly but, if it was working wired prior and then suddenly stopped working and bluetooth works fine, have you tried a different wire? I only ask because it was not mentioned here, but I'd like to go ahead and make sure that we have that covered. Also I do not know that if Steam is involved, if it has an issue with the controller, can you check and see if it works with games that are not in steam, or use a different launcher?

Thanks,

4. Shaneblack82 Win User

Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?

Not sure if that would work?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SergioFlores6 Win User

hello did you try connecting with a micro usb cable from the controller to the PC? he takes it?
Thema:

1. Nintendo switch pro controller on xbox game pass pc explained - Similar Threads - Nintendo switch pro

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  4. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch: I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9
  5. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller: I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to...
  6. Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming: When i'm playing on the Cloud Gaming with my swicth controller, my sticks (left and right) doesnt work properly like if it doesnt input the full axis , so i have a very low sensibility in fps...
  7. Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?: I'm talking long term, reason why I'm asking this is because I had to return a new xbox controller after only 2 months of use, I couldn't figure out why it stopped working, is it possible my xbox...
  8. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for XBOX Cloud gaming on windows PC doesnt work 5396ec9f-26d0-4001-aa90-8c17a60624e0
  9. Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Nintendo switch pro controller on an xbox game?: I want to play a game bought from the xbox app on my pc how could i use my Nintendo switch pro controller with it? Will i need a separate program to use it? 4c20959a-32a3-4ffb-974e-78cffacc31f7
  10. Mando Pro Nintendo Switch en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Nintendo Switch Pro Command in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mando Pro Nintendo Switch en Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Nintendo Switch Pro Command in...: Buenas, soy Sergio, usuario de Minecraft desde hace años Siempre he jugado a Minecraft y me encantaría jugar a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition con mi único mando de Nintendo Switch (Mando Pro), pero...