Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

Discus and support Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am going to keep this as summarized as I can, but there is a LOT to this, so buckle in. A little over a week ago, my version of Halo: The Master... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mr noobsauce14, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

I am going to keep this as summarized as I can, but there is a LOT to this, so buckle in.

A little over a week ago, my version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection started crashing with the error: Fatal Error. I first thought this was a graphic drivers/card issue, but after updating everything, it still happened. But only sometimes. Weird, right? Well, through trial and error, I found the source of this crazy issue, and it makes absolutely no sense to me:

When Minecraft is booted up on my Nintendo Switch, it crashes Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my PC. So, I did some digging. A lot of articles give fixes like 'delete this credential in credentials manager' or 'run these commands on the CMD prompt as administrator'. I'm here to tell you, I've done it all, and nothing works. I've spent multiple, multiple hours in support with Microsoft, Nintendo, Halo Waypoint, and anyone that is willing to offer their two cents. I've initialized the switch, created a new Gmail, new Microsoft account, re-purchased Minecraft, and STILL it crashes my game. I've created a new Microsoft account with a new gamertag, signed into Halo: MCC on the new account, opened Minecraft on the completely new account, and even now, it still crashes.

Another detail I've noticed is that it works if the two devices are on separate internet connections. My computer is connected via ethernet while the Switch is on the wifi, but if I put the switch on a mobile hotspot, there is no issue. Somehow, these devices are communicating over the network and sabotaging my game.

I've come to realize that I just cannot play Halo: The Master Chief Collection at the same time that my son plays Minecraft on his switch. No matter the accounts used on either device, no matter how many times I initialize the switch or reinstall Halo, there is just something deep seeded into my computer/his switch that holds on to the connection they had.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way I personally could fix this issue is by fresh-installing windows and signing in with a new Microsoft account, but I do not want to do that for obvious reasons. All my preferences, achievements, games, everything will be gone, just so I can play this one game.

This is the final boss of tech problems. Multiple supports from the three leading game companies in the world have come up short with solutions. I am open to any and all suggestions, but just trust if you google the issue and see a solution on a forum, I've tried it, and it hasn't worked.

Edit: One more thing I wanted to add is the Nintendo support agent I have most recently talked to was able to easily recreate this issue by linking his Microsoft account to his Minecraft on his switch and booting up The Master Chief Collection. He immediately got the same fatal error, so I know it's not simply my account, but any account with this setup.

:)

mr noobsauce14, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User

The Master Chief Collection PC not working.

3. I Joicey I Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Minecraft achievements are pretty easy to get

Halo master chief collection there is hundreds of achievements
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

For me I would say Minecraft, Battlefield 1 or Halo Master chief collection.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. XBF Brad A Win User

halo master chief collection sin campaña[Translation-halo master chief collection without campaign]

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only one available on PC for now is Reach. You can view the page on it for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc

Halo: Reach comes to PC as the first installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the revered campaign and the pivotal battle for the planet Reach as Noble team fights to save humanity’s last stronghold.

All the games in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be delivered over time, beginning with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

All the games in Halo: T

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

1. Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Minecraft

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  6. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  8. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  9. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  10. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342