NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

Discus and support NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well try not to cry into your cornflakes everyone but just seen this: Nutjitsu Launching Only in the US (For Now)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, May 6, 2014.

  1. NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed


    Well try not to cry into your cornflakes everyone but just seen this:

    Nutjitsu Launching Only in the US (For Now)

    www.xboxachievements.com/.../news-18044-Nutjitsu-Launching-Only-in-the-US--For-Now-.html

    "US only launch, I'm afraid. Working on other regions and other platforms. We love our UK friends, promise! ...we are actively pursuing a PEGI rating, no firm estimate on when that will come through, though... We totally want to do Canada, but we couldn't
    do so immediately because our French localisation isn't done."
     
    artful c0dger, May 7, 2014
    #16
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Good job I've had my breakfast! NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed ;)
     
    Lofty Who, May 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Thanks Codge NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed :)

    Skipping breakfast today anyway. I guess the US folks can show us their uploads for now lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
    #18
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    This sucks, not a happy Xbox Oner here this week, no Bound By Flame on my console of choice and I can't get Nutjitsu either.
     
    eviltedi, May 7, 2014
    #19
  5. We can all start making protest banners now NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed :)

    Joke, joke. Seriously though I hope the delay isn't too long. Looking at how fast Spiderman turned around its possible we could see a change of view in a matter of weeks.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
    #20
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Looks like all they need for a UK release is certification (PEGI) anyway, so hopefully wouldn't take too long especially if it's already been submitted (not 100% on the process), whereas for Canada that could take longer if they need to finish translating
    the whole thing too.
     
    maxen, May 8, 2014
    #21
  7. You guys are getting upset for nothing. The game isnt out in the US yet anyways. It shouldve been available to download last night (for me) and it wasnt. It's still not available in the marketplace. =\
     
    Christopher Ungeheier, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. artful c0dger Win User

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    Well try not to cry into your cornflakes everyone but just seen this:

    Nutjitsu Launching Only in the US (For Now)

    www.xboxachievements.com/.../news-18044-Nutjitsu-Launching-Only-in-the-US--For-Now-.html

    "US only launch, I'm afraid. Working on other regions and other platforms. We love our UK friends, promise! ...we are actively pursuing a PEGI rating, no firm estimate on when that will come through, though... We totally want to do Canada, but we couldn't
    do so immediately because our French localisation isn't done."
  9. eviltedi Win User

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    ^ lol, yup, I figured it would be, probably anorexic, I go for £5.99 to £7.99
  10. Christopher Ungeheie Win User

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    You guys are getting upset for nothing. The game isnt out in the US yet anyways. It shouldve been available to download last night (for me) and it wasnt. It's still not available in the marketplace. =\
  11. maxen Win User

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    Looks like all they need for a UK release is certification (PEGI) anyway, so hopefully wouldn't take too long especially if it's already been submitted (not 100% on the process), whereas for Canada that could take longer if they need to finish translating
    the whole thing too.
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

    We can all start making protest banners now :)

    Joke, joke. Seriously though I hope the delay isn't too long. Looking at how fast Spiderman turned around its possible we could see a change of view in a matter of weeks.
Thema:

NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed

Loading...
  1. NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release Date and Price Confirmed - Similar Threads - NinjaBee's Nutjitsu Release

  2. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  3. New Achievement Update Release!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    New Achievement Update Release!!!: Hey guys and gals I’m currently in Beta ring and have now received the new achievements update, I think it’s a brilliant update to achievement lists and shows that they are prepared to make...
  4. Test/game preview release a possibility?

    in XboX Insiders
    Test/game preview release a possibility?: Looking at the game Manor Lords does anyone know if its being released as an insider preview? I've been waiting for it for 2 or 3 years and with the recent dev post and alpha build on pc is it a...
  5. Why no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass

    in XboX Insiders
    Why no option for requesting legacy games to be released on pc and game pass: I am putting this up because Xbox has failed on a few occasions to capitalize on the name power of franchises and not make older games accessible to people. for example Halo Infinite should have...
  6. New release gamepass DRM permissions.

    in XboX Insiders
    New release gamepass DRM permissions.: Alpha Skip, Triangle of no-permission, both of today's new game releases. Coming soon notices gone, titles store info shows as included with game pass. Normally, I'd say nothing, but this is...
  7. Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.: I have earned all the achievements for Nutjitsu which is evident when I snap the achievements app along side when playing the game. It says 1000/1000 gamerscore. However, when accessing the main...
  8. Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode: I bought nutjitsu mostly to play it while watching TV, however it's impossible to play the game in snap mode! It opens in snap mode, but if you try to play it it goes back to full screen. I'm...
  9. Nutjitsu is it not on the x1 in canada

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Nutjitsu is it not on the x1 in canada: I saw it online so I went to buy it and it is not in the store in canada on the x1 console . great so out of 50 apps canada gets 10 and now we don't even get all the games ,...
  10. Anyone else besides me bother to complete Nutjitsu 's Acorn Apocalypse timed Achievement?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else besides me bother to complete Nutjitsu 's Acorn Apocalypse timed Achievement?: Outside of the slog to level 25, this was by far the worse achievement hunt I have ever participated in. I want to know if someone else shares my pain for Nutjitsu. They really should have just...