Ninja Gaiden Black won't start

Discus and support Ninja Gaiden Black won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I've purchased Ninja Gaiden Black on my xbox 360 and the game won't start. I found a few other topics related to the same problem so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenitoRigolo, Feb 14, 2020.

1. BenitoRigolo
    BenitoRigolo Guest

Hi there,

I've purchased Ninja Gaiden Black on my xbox 360 and the game won't start.

I found a few other topics related to the same problem so I tried to apply each and every solution I've heard of:

- I cleared the cache

- I delete the game, formatted my hard drive, re-downloaded the game

- I deleted my console's updates and re-installed them

- I checked my xboxlive connection, everything's fine

- I've dl a couple other games and they all work fine

Still, the game won't start. It's the 4th time I dl the game and every time I try to start it, I'm greeted with a "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again" with no error code.

What should I do?

:)

BenitoRigolo, Feb 14, 2020
  2. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  3. yudigital Win User

Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

Finally i found out my game is Ninja Gaiden not Ninja Gaiden Black. Japan text make me think it's ninja gaiden black.

Thanks a lot for LegoNinja197 for your support.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Uninstall the game completely.
    Power Cycle your Xbox
    . Reset your modem/router. Start your Xbox and reinstall the game. This should fix your problem. If not try contacting

Xbox Customer Support
    they may have some answers that I do not.

Hope this helps buddy.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

For original Xbox One games that have been made backwards compatible on the Xbox 360 to work, the console needs an official Microsoft hard drive. Only Microsoft hard drives have the correct emulation software to run original Xbox games.

Where did you buy your hard drive for your Xbox 360? How much did it cost?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sounds a 3rd party none official drive

The description states:

Xbox 360 (None Slim) HDD Hard Disk Drive with Brand New
    Western Digital Hard Drive Inside.

Now MS don't make any drives for consoles and always have their own supplier, but they wouldn't state the manufacturer.

Unofficial drives don't have the emulation software to run original Xbox games.
Thema:

1. Ninja Gaiden Black won't start - Similar Threads - Ninja Gaiden Black

2. Ninja Gaiden Black not showing in "MY GAMES"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ninja Gaiden Black not showing in "MY GAMES": Hello, I just purchased "Ninja Gaiden Black" from Microsoft Store, but the game is not showing up in my library on X360, also, on console, it is asking me to buy the game. I checked the history,...
  3. Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Ninja Gaiden Black work on my Xbox 360 ?: Hello, I've recently bought Ninja Gaiden Black, specifically the xbox classics version, and while my console (Xbox 360 Elite 120gb) recognises the game and shows "Play Ninja Gaiden Black", once...
  4. Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US: I purchased original ninja gaiden black japan disc but xb wont allow me to install this game. I saw microsoft support this game ( https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility ) but...
  5. Problems to download ninja gaiden black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems to download ninja gaiden black: Last week I bought in xbox live the game "ninja gaiden black" for xbox 360 and every time low presents the same problem, completing the download says "can not download." I spoke with the...
  6. Hi, im from colombia, and i want to know, why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Xbox One ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, im from colombia, and i want to know, why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Xbox One ...: Hi, im from colombia, and i want to know, why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Xbox One Store In colombia, Please, response!Thanks!! 42ee1601-e2df-4156-b864-01e2aa85d4c8
  7. Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One: This is a small thing only noticeable to the diehards, but I'm experiencing some dropped inputs in my favorite game of all time, Ninja Gaiden Black, on Xbox One. The left analog stick goes to...
  8. Ayuda con ninja gaiden black xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ayuda con ninja gaiden black xbox one: Hola Soy de Colombia y necesito ayuda, veran estuve buscando en la tienda de microsoft y la tienda de mi xbox one, pero no encontre el titulo de "Ninja gaiden black" que es retrocompatible,...
  9. Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia: Please!!!! i want play ninja gaiden in my xbox one, but it isnt in the xbox shop in colombia, i want to know when appear in the shop, please Answear Microsoft !!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. Why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Store of Xbox One In colombia ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Store of Xbox One In colombia ?: Hi, im from colombia, and i want to know, why dont appear Ninja Gaiden Black In the Xbox One Store In colombia, Please, response!Thanks!! 3c3832fe-4f8e-4446-9235-a265ca1e57bf