Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

Discus and support Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step ahead:( Why ? ;( Ninja cat is our savior ! And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

Ninja Cat totally disappeared on alpha step aheadNinja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( :(

Why ? ;(

Ninja cat is our savior !

And nobody should follow the bad decisions of windows 11.

Let us keep our warrior kitten Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( :(

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Metal Gear Rising demo is coming in January 2013! For Xbox LIVE and PS3!

Off topic but at the very start of the demo near the oil drum there is a cat walking around. If you try and slice up that cat he will do a ninja flip every time. Just looks funny.
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

What's your name plate? (Post&Share)

Ninjas? On the forum?
    [​IMG]
    Where? Where?

Anyway, mine is the Pfhor Terminal Emblem from Marathon 2: Durandal.
  4. THE NlNJA Win User

I'm done with this game...

[quote user="The Junior V"] Thank you NINJA for your service.
    [​IMG]

[/quote]

Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Games Disappearing From List

Hey there, hamster! Please download the Beta Xbox App through the Store on your PC and give the add games another shot. If it's still not working in there, please submit feedback through the Beta app by clicking on the smiley face. This will get your issue
    to the right team to look into. :D
  6. BoneDracomagus Win User

Stupid S&D Players

[quote user="FlyLine28"]

I hate turtles.

[/quote]

I hate turtles that lack the skills of a ninja.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;(

1. Ninja Cat disappeared from the emoticons list ;( - Similar Threads - Ninja Cat disappeared

2. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  3. Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?: I can’t play ninja storm 4 unless I start a new save data and I refuse to do so but I also don’t care to buy the uns dlc either. 35443c2c-d6c1-49c8-b9b3-26f4b7cca635
  4. Minecraft ninja turtle dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ninja turtle dlc: So my son has a playstation 4. He has minecraft playstation4 edition. He sees the ninja turtle dlc in the minecraft store so we buy it for him but all he can do is use the skins and nothing...
  5. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog: Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the...
  6. Fruit ninja 2 Kinect not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit ninja 2 Kinect not working: Fruit ninja Kinect 2 isn’t working…it shows set up Kinect but doesn’t work after that 1353a15e-515d-43a8-9282-73138d070070
  7. Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...: I'm very interested in knowing if there will be more backwards compatible games for Xbox series X mainly the naruto ones 9def2818-eab9-44fc-af8f-600701f9daff
  8. Xbox Naruto rise of a ninja

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Naruto rise of a ninja: I was wondering if Naruto rise of a ninja is backwards compatible for Xbox one?I wish it was if it isn't 01e95d66-fa27-4561-b64b-a3331db3cba3
  9. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection: Were can find pc game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection for playing on my pc latest one d935ee08-9d16-435c-a1b4-0c70df51fc4a