Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

Discus and support Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by God Of war1, Mar 30, 2024.

1. God Of war1
    God Of war1 Guest

Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code.

:)

God Of war1, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Rancidcatfood Win User

I am having the same issue it shows up in my order history but when I go to manage game there is nothing please let me know how I can troubleshoot thank you
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues locating your Add-on content.

To clarify, may I ask if the code you redeemed is showing on your account's order history? you can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is, have you already tried checking for this content at My Games and Apps > WWE 2K24 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. kevL0CK Win User

The Division Agent Origins Pack

I also do not have the pack even after redeeming a code. I redeemed the code a week ago, bought The Division a few days ago and there is no extra DLC for the Division other than the Hazmat Pack. Agent Origins Pack is not showing up in game either.

the Agent Origins website now says "this offer is expired" so thats alarming...
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Cod Ghost spectrum camo

G'day guys n gals! If you've redeemed the code for the spectrum camo, then it will show up as Xbox Pack as JordyBoy states. That pack should be listed among the game's add-ons for you to install once it's redeemed.
  6. Wolverine690 Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I got the Xbox One S GoW4 bundle myself, but I got the codes like 3-5 business days after registering/redeeming my GoW4 code. They showed up in my Xbox msg system on my pc... not sure how it would show up on xbox I then redeemed them from my pc not the xbox
    as I don't use the xbox it's something I got for my family (kids & wife). But I'm sure you can redeem via the xbox as well. If you did redeem the GoW4 game I'd think you should have received the codes, they aren't emailed they just show up in the msg'ing
    center thingy.
Thema:

1. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up - Similar Threads - Nightmare family pack

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  4. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  5. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  6. Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller copilot stuck nightmare: My 2 controllers won't UN copilot it's infuriating. Can even play a beat em up with my son £60 & massive disappointment I feel murderous towards Microsoft for the huge insult. In 1980 it was vs ....
  7. Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare scenario - accidentally formatted a USB with my Xbox-360 profile and saves: Hi I had bought a 2nd Xbox-360 which I wanted to use as a backup. I configured a USB on my 1st Xbox, put as much as I could fit on it, put it in the 2nd Xbox, and it couldn't read what was on...
  8. Undead nightmare DLC, not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead nightmare DLC, not working on Xbox one: I am playing red dead redemption on my Xbox one using the original 360 disc I purchased the undead nightmare DLC expansion digitally, but when I go to play red dead redemption, it doesn’t even...
  9. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  10. Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?: I have Red Dead Redemption on my xbox series s which I bought a couple month back. Today I saw the undead nightmare add on was on sale so I bought it. The problem is once it was done downloading,...