NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud

Discus and support NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; NightFight - Der Kobold Und die Jungfrau. (Hall&Schall Geschichten)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nightfight32, Feb 26, 2024.

1. NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud

/u/nightfight32, Feb 26, 2024
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

In the Mix

Hello StatistikPrinz,

We see beneath 10 minutes of app usage for multiple weeks since October. Since you have not had any consecutive weeks of 30 minutes or more of Mixer time, you have not completed this MyChallenge.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

In The Mix

Hello Arasso78,

We only see 58 minutes on November 7th, then 8 minutes on the 23rd and 9 minutes on the 9th this month. Therefore, you have not completed this offer.
  4. Arasso78 Win User

In The Mix

It only counts your use on the console, as stated in the challenge's description.
    It should be on the front page. What a b.... and what about all the Play Anywhere politics?? Thx anyway mate
  5. Smwutches Win User

In The Mix

It only counts your use on the console, as stated in the challenge's description.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

In the MIx

Hello StatistikPrinz,

We see beneath 10 minutes of app usage for multiple weeks since October. Since you have not had any consecutive weeks of 30 minutes or more of Mixer time, you have not completed this MyChallenge. The only weeks that you have more than 20 minutes of app usage
    for Mixer were the first week of October and the week of March 3-9, which was the only week you had 30 minutes or more of Mixer time.

Thema:

NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud

1. NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud - Similar Threads - NightFight Mix Mixcloud

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  4. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2: I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1 and 3.2 USB-C port and WMR won't go past the...
  6. windows mixed reality error code 1-8

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mixed reality error code 1-8: hello. I have a lenovo explorer vr headset that I am trying to connect to my pc via windows mixed reality. The vr headset has all the appropriate connections and all my pc drivers are updated....
  7. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up: I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it. The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't changed but my background, profile pic, email...
  8. audio mixing on xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio mixing on xbox wireless headset: I have the new starfield edition wireless xbox headset and I'm using it on PC with a xbox wireless adapter. Does the audio chat/game mixing feature not work on PC?...
  9. Mixed Reality Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with...
  10. Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10: FAQ page for the product says that Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does work on Windows when connected using Xbox dongle. On any of my devices it does not work, in any game or chat. On my...