nier automata on game pass doesn't work

Discus and support nier automata on game pass doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I already have a few hours on the game, but now when I start it it gets stuck on the loading screen saying "saving system data". tried looking online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NevoBerger, Aug 8, 2021.

1. NevoBerger
    NevoBerger Guest

I already have a few hours on the game, but now when I start it it gets stuck on the loading screen saying "saving system data". tried looking online for a fix but couldn't find one that works for me.

please help, I love this game!

:)

NevoBerger, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

This can be if you are not a system administrator but you can assign administrator permissions for that folder
  3. NevoBerger Win User

I'm saying I cant do that because when I try to enter WindowsApps folder it says "You don't currently have permission to access This folder". also, I'm not a 100 percent sure this is really where game pass install games.
  4. NevoBerger Win User

I can't follow this instructions, I think they are outdated. anyway, I figured out how to get access to the folder but for some reason the file itself just won't give me permission no matter how I try. But again I ask: If I turned Ransomware Protection off JUST TO CHECK if that's the problem, and it still doesn't work, how can that be the problem?

(you can see I barely have time to deal with this, so you can understand how frustrating it is to have some free time to play a game, but instead just trying to get it to work)
  5. NevoBerger Win User

thanks for the response but still no change
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi NevoBerger! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
Thema:

1. nier automata on game pass doesn't work - Similar Threads - nier automata game

2. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Cloud Save Different from PC Game Pass Cloud Save - Nier Automata: Title says it. I have two save files I have played on PC Game Pass. I got XGPU to play on the cloud on my phone, and it will not sync my PC saves when I play over the cloud. It does sync between...
  4. Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata. Save game Crashing after all ends: Nice day, my Nier Automata savegame crashes all the time, when I try to load it the whole game just closing. it's only with one savegame. When I try new savegame slot it works fine. But I want...
  5. nier automata not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nier automata not working: hello,i just downloaded nier automata on the gamepass on pc and my game doesn't work, it opens as normal but as soon as i start playing the game, everything just falls into a limbo as like the...
  6. Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier automata PC(xbox game pass) stuck on "saving system data" screen: I play Nier automata PC game via Xbox game pass for PC and the game start normally but get stuck on "Saving game data" screen I'm using Windows 10 Thing I tried: -Turn off "controlled folder...
  7. Nier Automata on pc with Game pass doesnt open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata on pc with Game pass doesnt open: I installed 4 times the nier Automata with the game pass and when i open the game, appear a black screen and next close it. Any help? Sorry for mi bad english c19e2483-5888-46bb-8885-0ece4b41aa1d
  8. Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...: The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've completed option 2 (Subjugate 2 enemies....),...
  9. nier automata constant crash secret ending E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nier automata constant crash secret ending E: Hi, Do not know if there is another thread for this. Anyway, i am one step from 1000/1000 nier automata, which is an epic game by the way. Specifically i am currently at 930/1000 and i am...
  10. Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nier Automata downloaded but game still says it needs to download after I complete the prologue: I bought neir Automata Become as gods edition and when I complete the prologue it says that the game is still downloading. I gave it a lot of time and it still did not work. My xbox says the game...