nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

Discus and support nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, parę dni temu syn usunął konto-adres na gmailu , adres był też kontem weryfikacyjnym dla xboxa. Moje dwa pytania : 1) czy gry na xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacekMarkowicz1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

Dzień dobry, parę dni temu syn usunął konto-adres na gmailu , adres był też kontem weryfikacyjnym dla xboxa. Moje dwa pytania :

1) czy gry na xbox one wygasną, znikną ?

2) Znalazłem jakąś stronę gdzie można zmienić adres mailowy ze starego na inny-nowy, ale na stary, którego nie ma, wysyłane są kody potwierdzające, więc paranoja. Co można zrobić ?

Dziękuję

[Translation-Good morning, a few days ago the son removed the account-the address in Gmail, the address was also a verification account for the Xbox. My two questions:

1) will Xbox One games expire, disappear?

2) I found a site where you can change the email address from the old to another-new, but on the old, which is not there, the confirmation codes are sent, so paranoia. What can you do?

Thank you]

:)

JacekMarkowicz1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox]

[Translate...]

Outdated mail address and account on Xbox

Good morning, a few days ago the son removed the account-the address in Gmail, the address was also a verification account for the Xbox. My two questions:

1) will Xbox One games expire, disappear?
    R. I don't think with expire. If the System have a away to you change the e-mail then, probl
    2) I found a site where you can change the email address from the old to another-new, but on the old, which is not there, the confirmation codes are sent, so paranoia. What can you do?

Thank you

Answer:

For your first question, if the system gives you the option to change the email, the games probably do not expire, only expire the subscriptions when they win and you do not renew, for example Game Pass games when you win your subscription and you do not
    renew you lose the Access to Game Pass games that you don't have.

For the second question, if you no longer have access to your registered email account, but when there were you had 2 factor verification is easier, otherwise, I suggest looking for the support to make this change. Another thing that can facilitate if there
    is no verification by tumbler via Mobile but you have another email registered for security and recovery purposes, can also facilitate
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jacek,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have a couple questions about your account.

1. The first questions answer is no, all digital content stays with the profile. '
    2. For the second you will need to verify the account in order to change the email. Have you tried logging into the gmail you said was on there? You can also view

how to change primary email
      . If not able to verify select don't have any of these, and you will be prompted to add security information. However, this puts a 30 day hold on the account, so you will not be able to make any other changes until that is complete.
    Thanks,

Brad
  4. JacekMarkowicz1 Win User

Dziękuję. Sytuacja jest dziwna i niepokojąca, chcąc się zalogować na usunięte konto syn jest proszony o podanie zdjęcia dowodu lub paszport !!! co ? lub karty kredytowej ( może
    dać jeszcze Pin i wypisać czek ?) To normalna praktyka ? Bardzo dziwne , gdzie tu ochrona danych i prywatność i bezpieczeństwo ? Mam 50 lat , a syn jest dorosły a tu jakieś sytuacje jak z kiepskiej komedii ;/ pomijając sytuacje z xboxem grami - kontem gier
    xbox , problem nawet banalny ma ze smartfonem jak używać smartfona bez konta gmail ? cofamy się do lat 90' nie ściągnie żadnej aplikacji .

miłego wieczoru

______

[Translation - Thank you.
    The situation is strange and worrying, wanting to log in to the deleted account son is asked to provide a photo ID or passport !!!
    What ? or credit card (can I give a Pin and write a check?) Is this normal practice?
    Very strange, where is data protection and privacy and security here?
    I am 50 years old and my son is an adult and here are some situations like a bad comedy; / apart from situations with xbox games - xbox game account, even a trivial problem with a smartphone how to use a smartphone without a gmail account?
    we are going back to the 90s' will not download any application.

have a nice evening]
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Skradzione konto Microsoft

Witam

Przykro nam, że ktoś włamał się na Twoje konto. Rozumiemy, że jest to frustrujące, ale musisz skorzystać z formularzy odzyskiwania konta. Aby uzyskać dostęp do tego formularza, zobacz:

Odzyskiwanie konta

1. Wprowadź swój adres e-mail, telefon lub nazwę użytkownika Skype w pierwszym polu, jeśli je znasz.
    2. W polu tekstowym Kontaktowy adres e-mail wpisz adres e-mail, na który możemy się z Tobą skontaktować lub wysłać link do resetowania hasła. Pamiętaj, że ten adres e-mail powinien różnić się od tego, który próbujesz odzyskać.
    3. W trzecim polu tekstowym wpisz znaki wyświetlane na ekranie. Ma to na celu sprawdzenie, czy nie jesteś robotem.
    4. Aby zapewnić bezpieczeństwo konta Microsoft, zostanie wyświetlony monit o podanie kilku informacji identyfikacyjnych podanych podczas początkowej konfiguracji konta. Wypełnij jak najwięcej pól.
    Dodatkowe zasoby:

Jak odzyskać zhakowane lub naruszone konto
    MicrosoftResetowanie lub odzyskiwanie utraconego hasła do konta Microsoft | Pomoc techniczna konsoli Xbox

Wypróbuj formularz odzyskiwania konta oraz kroki opisane w dodatkowych zasobach, aby odzyskać konto.

Jeśli nadal masz problemy, skontaktuj się z pomocą techniczną Contact Support

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Sorry to hear your account has been hacked. We understand it is frustrating, but you will need to use the account recovery forms. To access this form, see:

Recover your account

1. Enter your Email, phone, or Skype name in the first box if you know it.
    2. In the Contact email address text box, type an email address where we can contact you or send your password reset link. Note that this email address should be different from the one you’re trying to recover.
    3. In the third text box, type the characters displayed on the screen. This is to verify that you aren’t a robot.
    4. To help maintain the security of your Microsoft account, you’ll be prompted for several pieces of identification info that you provided when you initially set up your account. Fill in as many of the boxes as you can.
    Additional Resources:

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account
    Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password | Xbox Support

Please try the account recovery form, and the steps in the additional resources to recover your account.

If you are still having trouble, please Contact Support
Thema:

1. nieaktualny adres mail a konto na xbox[Translation-Outdated mail address and account on Xbox] - Similar Threads - nieaktualny adres mail

2. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  3. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  4. Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to yahoo mail, please help to reactivate: A few month back i have created the yahoo account and my AWS account also linked to the same. But today when i tried login to yahoo mail got the below error ' "This account has been deactivated...
  5. Unexpected Xbox refund mail

in XBoX on Windows
    Unexpected Xbox refund mail: I just received an email from Xbox Support which says your refund is in progress. I didn't make any request for a refund. It felt suspicious. Does Microsoft have an address as *** Die...
  6. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  7. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  8. I logged in with my usual mail, and it went into another new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I logged in with my usual mail, and it went into another new account: I wanted to download Forza horozon 5, and as usually i logged in with my usual mail, i couldnt remember my password so i made a new one, when i logged in, it put me into a whole new account and...
  9. i PURCHASED UCF 5 ON MICROSOFT USING MY E MAIL ADDRESS, CAN I GIVE THE AUTHORIZATION CODE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i PURCHASED UCF 5 ON MICROSOFT USING MY E MAIL ADDRESS, CAN I GIVE THE AUTHORIZATION CODE...: purchased UCF-5 ONLINE, USING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, AS A GIFT. CAN I GIVE THE NUMBERS TO MY GRANDSON FOR USE ON HIS X-BOX? 7afeb0d7-4d51-4fa3-8f06-1d613b67bd3e
  10. I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft): Hello, hope you're having a good holidays. I have an issue where I forgot my password (I know, rookie mistake on my end). When I go to reset, my inbox receives nothing. I've done this a few times...