NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

Discus and support NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelo Cadente, Dec 25, 2023.

1. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X?

I asked this because i got the disc.

:)

Angelo Cadente, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Angelo Cadente Win User

i've got progress about that one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No as its not backwards compatible

Sports games are rarely bc due to expiring licenses

You will just have ti buy a newer vrrsion
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Angelo C, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

As mentioned by the player in the previous response, the game Need for Speed: Rivals in its Xbox 360 version is not a backward-compatible game, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link, where there is a list of all backward-compatible Xbox 360 games:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. XR3DDWooDX Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

360- l4d , l4d2 , rdr , borderlands , blops 2 , burnout paradise

X1- nfs rivals cod ghost
  6. smileskybird Win User

Do you have a Need for Speed?

I use to have NFS Rivals on Xbox 1, but I sold that game because I hardly played. Forza Horizon 2 to me, is more better and you get lots of people in online fee roam, music and good looking graphics. I've tried NFS Rivals and compared to Forza Horizon 2
    lobbies, Horizon has notably a lot more people where as Rivals seemed like a ghost town. I traded NFS Rivals in for The Crew. But I eventually sold The Crew even though the world map is far more bigger than Horizon. I haven't tried any other NFS games.

On the other side, EA you need to get The Sims 3 or The Sims 4 on Xbox 1 too! The Sims 3 is on soooo many platforms including Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version) - Similar Threads - NFS Rivals 360

2. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  3. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  4. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  5. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  6. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  7. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  8. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  9. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...: Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360....
  10. NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

in XboX Insiders
    NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...: Hey guys I'm having this issue since last week. Trying to start the game but does not work. Many others game runs well but not NFS Heat. Quite annoying submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]