NFS Most Wanted 2012

Discus and support NFS Most Wanted 2012 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angelo Cadente, Dec 20, 2023.

1. NFS Most Wanted 2012

Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X?

I ask this 'cause I want to play another time.

:)

Angelo Cadente, Dec 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

NFS Most Wanted 2012

NoNo as the bc program ended

With racing and sports games they have ro renew licenses it's unlikely a developer will pay for players to play old games they have to pay millions of dollars to renew

If you have ultimate you can access need.for.speed bc titles on EA play
  3. toonarmy206 Win User

Which game/s have disappointed you this year on xbox?

NFS Most Wanted 2012 has the biggest letdown for me! Online was soo bad!!
  4. bashmeister Win User

Recommendations for a decent car game?

Hmm forza 4 is good. Nfs most wanted 2006 also don't get the 2012 one
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Last of 2012 & First of 2013....

My last achievement for 2012 was Mighty WInd (take down the no 2 most wanted) on NFS Most Wanted on the 22nd december, but I am yet to unlock an achievement this year
  6. D96JAMES Win User

Where is Need For Speed MOST WANTED 2005 ????

Why is the 2005 edition nfs most wanted not in the game store this 2012 one sucks and I want a decent racing game Microsoft needs to make this game available in the marketplace
Thema:

NFS Most Wanted 2012

1. NFS Most Wanted 2012 - Similar Threads - NFS Wanted 2012

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  5. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  6. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  7. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  8. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  9. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...: Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360....
  10. NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...

in XboX Insiders
    NFS Heat does not start. The logo of Xbox comes but the game don't start, only a black...: Hey guys I'm having this issue since last week. Trying to start the game but does not work. Many others game runs well but not NFS Heat. Quite annoying submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]