NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load

Discus and support NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the NFS hot pursuit remastered and have not been able to play it for going on over a month since I bought it and since xbox doesn't offer much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OkianSamura, Dec 23, 2020.

1. OkianSamura
    OkianSamura Guest

I bought the NFS hot pursuit remastered and have not been able to play it for going on over a month since I bought it and since xbox doesn't offer much support this is my only saving grace. Bottomline the game loads to the start screen and when i hit start
    it crashes and takes me to the homescreen. I have turned my console on and off, uninstalled and reinstalled God knows how many times, deleted my profile and redownloaded. Nothing has worked so far. Any ideas?

:)

OkianSamura, Dec 23, 2020
  2. nutmeg uk Win User

Can't update Console

Exact same problem and code but on NFS hot pursuit. Seems loads of people on here have the same problem, bloody anoying!
  3. Zehq Win User

What about the people who don’t care?

Original NFS Hot Pursuit FTFW!
  4. SleepiestGecko2 Win User

Unable to Install a game from GamePass

Same for me trying to install NFS Hot Pursuit. Gamepass gives this error and EA Desktop doesn't seem to do anything at all
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

Hopefully they will take the NFS series in the right direction this time. I've only enjoyed two NFS games this generation, NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Hot Pursuit, the rest were crap IMO.

[/quote]

I have been asknig for at least 10 years for a Hot Pursuit remake. Then it finally happened and has easily been one of the best NFS games in years. I agree with you, hopefully they keep going the Hot Pursuit direction. I just want to see the huge jumps
    and the cinematic spin around camera view that the original Hot Pursuit 2 had. When you jumped in the air the game would stop, then the camera would spin around the car 360 degrees. Make for some epic jump moments. I dont think there were any jumps in Hot
    Pursuit for the 360 at all. So they have the right idea with Hot Pursuit, now just add the jumps and some other improvements and it will be even better.
  6. Coops993 Win User

EA confirms new Dead Space and Need For Speed games.

I really enjoyed nfs hot pursuit but the run was appalling.
Thema:

1. NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load - Similar Threads - NFS Hot Pursuit

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  7. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  8. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  9. EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?: I heard a nasty rumor that servers were getting shut down Is this true? 41c63320-b327-4e47-8f9e-c656bb4b973d
  10. NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?: I cant seem to compleat any of the Rapid response missions. I have finnished "Revention Reveal''', and thats it. Any suggestions? 936a0a3e-7af8-46fa-8c18-691daeaa4461