NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?

Discus and support NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant seem to compleat any of the Rapid response missions. I have finnished "Revention Reveal''', and thats it. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuyableBubbles5, Dec 5, 2014.

1. NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?

I cant seem to compleat any of the Rapid response missions. I have finnished "Revention Reveal''', and thats it. Any suggestions?

:)

BuyableBubbles5, Dec 5, 2014
  2. Coops993
    Coops993 Guest
    EA confirms new Dead Space and Need For Speed games.

I really enjoyed nfs hot pursuit but the run was appalling.

Coops993, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Fakertje
    Fakertje Guest
    Anyone planning on gettings NFS: Rivals?

last NFS i owned was Hot pursuit lol. I never really got into NFS...its too closed and linear for my taste.

Fakertje, Dec 5, 2014
  4. Velocity 3OD
    Velocity 3OD Guest

Don't use the handbrake to drift use the left trigger and never let off the gas.

Velocity 3OD, Dec 12, 2014
  5. I have no problem drifting, its not crashing into random ****, like cars and fences.

BuyableBubbles5, Dec 13, 2014
  6. Alive Viva
    Alive Viva Guest
    Use boost efficiently when driving through the course, play it with caution as there are incoming traffics or upcoming difficult turns and also look out for shortcuts to use during the course.

Alive Viva, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Alive Viva Win User

Use boost efficiently when driving through the course, play it with caution as there are incoming traffics or upcoming difficult turns and also look out for shortcuts to use during the course.
  8. BuyableBubbles5 Win User

I have no problem drifting, its not crashing into random ****, like cars and fences.
  9. Velocity 3OD Win User

Don't use the handbrake to drift use the left trigger and never let off the gas.
  10. Coops993 Win User

EA confirms new Dead Space and Need For Speed games.

I really enjoyed nfs hot pursuit but the run was appalling.
  11. Fakertje Win User

Anyone planning on gettings NFS: Rivals?

last NFS i owned was Hot pursuit lol. I never really got into NFS...its too closed and linear for my taste.
Thema:

1. NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions? - Similar Threads - NFS Hot Pursuit

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?: Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work. I see that Microsoft didn't...
  6. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  7. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  8. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  9. NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load: I bought the NFS hot pursuit remastered and have not been able to play it for going on over a month since I bought it and since xbox doesn't offer much support this is my only saving grace....
  10. EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?: I heard a nasty rumor that servers were getting shut down Is this true? 41c63320-b327-4e47-8f9e-c656bb4b973d