NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360?

Discus and support NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleDirks, Oct 8, 2023.

1. KyleDirks
    KyleDirks Guest

Hello,
    I have a Xbox 360E. I've seen some videos of guys playing Need For Speed games for the original xbox on their 360s. I have tried playing it and it won't work.
    I see that Microsoft didn't approve these games to run on the 360 but that people are using modded 360s to be able to edit the BK list and get their games to play.

How do I do that? It seems assinine that Microsoft can block certain games from playing. It seems like no EA game has ever been backwards compatible ever. Help?

:)

KyleDirks, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

We can't assist you with modding a console.
  3. Andreas_212 Win User

Best NFS game in the last 2-3 years

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

Played Most Wanted, Xbox 360, recently? It's garbage. Even Underground II was better and that wasn't even on 360.

[/quote]

The underground series was the worst part of NFS history so far. Most wanted was decent but on par with Under cover. Neither of which are as good as Hot pursuit, which is almost as good but not as good as High Stakes , or the original Hot pursuit.
  4. DKardinal Win User

NFS

Yes, they should have it for download for sure! Underground 2 was the best! followed by Most Wanted, and Hot Pursuit for 360 is not to shabby
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

Hopefully they will take the NFS series in the right direction this time. I've only enjoyed two NFS games this generation, NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Hot Pursuit, the rest were crap IMO.

[/quote]

I have been asknig for at least 10 years for a Hot Pursuit remake. Then it finally happened and has easily been one of the best NFS games in years. I agree with you, hopefully they keep going the Hot Pursuit direction. I just want to see the huge jumps
    and the cinematic spin around camera view that the original Hot Pursuit 2 had. When you jumped in the air the game would stop, then the camera would spin around the car 360 degrees. Make for some epic jump moments. I dont think there were any jumps in Hot
    Pursuit for the 360 at all. So they have the right idea with Hot Pursuit, now just add the jumps and some other improvements and it will be even better.
  6. OG Pooh Win User

EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date

[quote user="reddevilzzz89"]

ea should try something different to gather more gamers for nfs next edition

[/quote]

It's sad, because I was once a die-hard NFS fan, who eagerly awaited each new installment. They have tried different things. The problem is that with each different thing they try, they're no longer NFS games... They're something else with the NFS title
    tacked on. I've heard the new Hot Pursuit is very good... I should try it, but the past few titles have really left a bad taste in my mouth. EA is just churning out crap at an unbelievable pace, rather than sitting back & developing a truly good title. Maybe
    they tried with Shift? But Shift bore no resemblance to a NFS game, and was (IMHO) way out of it's league in what it was trying to be. Maybe I'll pick Hot Pursuit up, as the original NFS III: Hot Pursuit was one of my favorite NFS games (after Underground
    2 & Most Wanted). The best thing they could do to get back on track (pun intended), would be to do an updated version of Underground 2's game-play.
Thema:

1. NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 1 on 360? - Similar Threads - NFS Hot Pursuit

2. NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Rivals (XBOX 360 Version): Need For Speed Rivals, xbox 360 version, can run on xbox series X? I asked this because i got the disc. f9d781c0-93ad-4769-8643-42cf58bd9829
  3. Am I good NFS alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I good NFS alone: I love this Microsoft thing and everything in it 325c3d42-2523-4576-89ad-ac3b3a4b41b0
  4. NFS Most Wanted 2012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Most Wanted 2012: Is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 compatible with Xbox Series X? I ask this 'cause I want to play another time. b8fed627-6747-4cfc-8275-c444ff143664
  5. NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground 2 Controls not saved: Hello In nfs underground 2 i've been downloading dimap.dll for fixing controls, because in that game controls usually set to default, so i changed some of those controls, save, and then quit...
  6. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters: I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5
  7. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  8. NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load: I bought the NFS hot pursuit remastered and have not been able to play it for going on over a month since I bought it and since xbox doesn't offer much support this is my only saving grace....
  9. EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports killing severs 4 NFS HOT PURSUIT?: I heard a nasty rumor that servers were getting shut down Is this true? 41c63320-b327-4e47-8f9e-c656bb4b973d
  10. NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Hot Pursuit: Rapid response is really hard.... any suggestions?: I cant seem to compleat any of the Rapid response missions. I have finnished "Revention Reveal''', and thats it. Any suggestions? 936a0a3e-7af8-46fa-8c18-691daeaa4461