NFL Sunday Ticket

Discus and support NFL Sunday Ticket in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by longbow767, Aug 25, 2018.

1. longbow767
    longbow767 Guest

NFL Sunday Ticket

I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The season doesn't start until Sept 9 so maybe a update will come.
    Does anybody else have the NFL sunday ticket and watch it on there xbox one S. Thanks for all your help.

Bruce

:)

longbow767, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.

Monfster, Aug 25, 2018
  3. natedogg4111
    natedogg4111 Guest
    Madden NFL 25

Im getting NFL Sunday Ticket with Madden NFL 25 from www.amazon.com

natedogg4111, Aug 25, 2018
  4. NFL Sunday Ticket

Not sure if this helps (not a Sunday ticket subscriber) but I just opened the NFL app and went to settings and then TV Provider. Can you link your Sunday Ticket credentials through there?

coco meat train, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Monfster Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
  6. Hondo Alejandro Win User

Nfl app and Sunday ticket

Just tried to sign-in to NFL Sunday Ticket via the NFL app and got this:

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE"

Another Sunday, another problem.
  7. generaltso78 Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.
  8. BeekerCD Win User

NFL App - Directv account login

"DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" does not exist in the NFL guide on my system.
  9. natedogg4111 Win User

Madden NFL 25

Im getting NFL Sunday Ticket with Madden NFL 25 from www.amazon.com
Thema:

NFL Sunday Ticket

1. NFL Sunday Ticket - Similar Threads - NFL Sunday Ticket

2. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  3. I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.: I got rhe app xbox got it gives me a site try to loggin it say technical err and give a number I call they to talk to you guys. bc587ccd-fa26-4473-825e-c97e46d473c5
  4. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  5. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket: I want to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. On the purchase page they say we can watch it on our Xbox One, but I can't find the Sunday Ticket app. Is there a different app I'm supposed to be using...
  6. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  7. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP: i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is out now and when i try to sign in to sunday...
  8. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped: It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way? 5edead93-2ad9-4521-ab51-18a1480ec037
  9. NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!: Second week in a row. Still Sunday ticket won't work. WTF? aea2d145-13c8-4f99-a643-26fcccd8e212
  10. NFL App and sunday ticket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL App and sunday ticket...: Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on. I logged into my sunday ticket via the NFL app. It takes FOREVER to switch between...