NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!

Discus and support NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just waiting to hear any news about the availability to get Sunday Direct Ticket this year on the new NFL app. I know they have the whole "NFL NOW"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwoop33, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Just waiting to hear any news about the availability to get Sunday Direct Ticket this year on the new NFL app. I know they have the whole "NFL NOW" coming but that's just more old videos and "follow" your favorite teams...big deal. I want my Ultimate All-In-One
    experience on the Xbox One. Gimme Sunday NFL Ticket! Who's ready for some football.

:)

Dwoop33, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.

Monfster, Aug 5, 2014
  3. ichikuo
    ichikuo Guest
    Xbox nfl

Lol at kids who think NFL is just going to give sunday ticket or red zone away for free.

ichikuo, Aug 5, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Unless you are a DirecTV subscriber and are brand new they are not going to give you NFL Sunday Ticket for free this year for just buying a console on day one. I am a day one purchaser as well as a DirecTV subscriber. I got Sunday Ticket for free my first
    year with DirecTV but have had to pay for it since. I seriously doubt they will due this since people that are already subscribed to it got billed for it starting this month.

FullHornet, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Depending on where you live, you may qualify for an App from direct TV that allows you to stream the sunday ticket from your xbox one (among other devices) without subscribing to DirecTV. Runs about $230 to $330.00 depending on the package you order. Ordered
    mine last week when I heard about it.

Crimson Reign-EA09B560-C33A-4410-AD40-1C0DB4C46EDF, Aug 5, 2014
  6. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    LOL come on ... You really think they are going to give you a $330 package for free? You must either qualify for streaming or have Sunday Ticket NFL MAX package through DirecTv.

SpiiT RhymeS, Aug 5, 2014
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    They included it with Madden last year....why not include it with a $500 console that just partnered with the NFL?

I think it's totally bogus that the NFL gives a monopoly to directv. I would have purchased Sunday ticket the past 3 years if it were available. Who uses directv? Is this 1998?

CODukes4, Aug 5, 2014
  8. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

I use DirecTV and I love it.

Epic Louie, Aug 5, 2014
  9. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Hey! I have DIRECTV. No I don't have the NFL ticket when the Bengals are blacked out its still blacked out on the ticket. So I didn't see the point. And its too spendy.

Merlin4421, Aug 5, 2014
  10. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    COD they did include it with Madden last year but it also turned out to be a complete disaster. The streaming service got so overloaded that it was essentially unwatchable.

FullHornet, Aug 5, 2014
  11. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    If Directv can't handle the traffic then they need to give up the monopoly. I was wondering why it was so buggy. If I payed $300 for that I would be POed

CODukes4, Aug 5, 2014
  12. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    I had madden last year well every version last 7or 8 years and never got a Sunday ticket offer

pkvas, Aug 5, 2014
  13. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest

@Coddukes you are sooooooo wrong with that statement. They did NOT include a full package with madden last year, they included some sort of thing that let you watch play by plays of games and see stats.

SpiiT RhymeS, Aug 6, 2014
  14. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    DirecTV is in their final year for The Ticket so maybe Yahoo, MS, AT&T or someone else will buy the rights. I wish MS would buy it and they had a pay-per-game feature instead of the whole season. MS would sell so many Xbox Ones this way.

Lord Dirt, Aug 6, 2014
  15. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I cant wait. As a DirecTV subscriber and with a NFL Sunday ticket subscription I look forward to this app

NxtDoc1851, Oct 31, 2018
  16. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I cant wait. As a DirecTV subscriber and with a NFL Sunday ticket subscription I look forward to this app
  17. Lord Dirt Win User

DirecTV is in their final year for The Ticket so maybe Yahoo, MS, AT&T or someone else will buy the rights. I wish MS would buy it and they had a pay-per-game feature instead of the whole season. MS would sell so many Xbox Ones this way.
  18. pkvas Win User

I had madden last year well every version last 7or 8 years and never got a Sunday ticket offer
  19. CODukes4 Win User

If Directv can't handle the traffic then they need to give up the monopoly. I was wondering why it was so buggy. If I payed $300 for that I would be POed
  20. Crimson Reign-EA09B5 Win User

Depending on where you live, you may qualify for an App from direct TV that allows you to stream the sunday ticket from your xbox one (among other devices) without subscribing to DirecTV. Runs about $230 to $330.00 depending on the package you order. Ordered
    mine last week when I heard about it.
Thema:

1. NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!! - Similar Threads - NFL Sunday Ticket

2. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  3. I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.: I got rhe app xbox got it gives me a site try to loggin it say technical err and give a number I call they to talk to you guys. bc587ccd-fa26-4473-825e-c97e46d473c5
  4. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  5. NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  6. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket: I want to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. On the purchase page they say we can watch it on our Xbox One, but I can't find the Sunday Ticket app. Is there a different app I'm supposed to be using...
  7. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  8. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP: i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is out now and when i try to sign in to sunday...
  9. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped: It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way? 5edead93-2ad9-4521-ab51-18a1480ec037
  10. NFL App and sunday ticket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL App and sunday ticket...: Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on. I logged into my sunday ticket via the NFL app. It takes FOREVER to switch between...