NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

Discus and support NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICEMAN 4986, Sep 1, 2016.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is out now and when i try to sign in to sunday ticket it says that the 2016-2017 is over .... so is there going
    to be a app?

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Sep 1, 2016
  2. generaltso78
    generaltso78 Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.

generaltso78, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.

Monfster, Sep 1, 2016
  4. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

I'm having the same issue. I'm on the phone now with DirectTv to see what they're going to say about the app and that situation.

Chainsaw Buddha, Sep 2, 2016
  5. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    is there going to be a app or what?

ICEMAN 4986, Sep 6, 2016
  6. D1m3BAG86
    D1m3BAG86 Guest
    I am having the same issue :-(

D1m3BAG86, Sep 7, 2016
  7. Zack Spindle
    Zack Spindle Guest
    I remember seeing an ad for this what seems like months ago. log on today to subscribe, but also nothing to be found. anyone heard anything new?

Zack Spindle, Sep 8, 2016
  8. Mikey Mud
    Mikey Mud Guest

NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

I believe you download the NFL App and sign in to your DirecTV Sunday Ticket account via settings. Unfortunately, the sign-in screen seems bugged and I can't enter my info at the moment.

I actually signed in a few hours ago, but the NFL App forgot that, apparently.

Mikey Mud, Sep 8, 2016
  9. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest
    i was able to sign in to sunday ticket & nfl network today on the nfl app... i think they like making us nfl fans worry waiting til the day before the 1st sunday to turn it on

ICEMAN 4986, Sep 10, 2016
  10. Sorry I didn't reply. You'll use the NFL app on the XB1. They said you should be able to sign in. TNF wasn't broadcast on it, but everything should be playing now.

Chainsaw Buddha, Sep 11, 2016
  11. Cincy121
    Cincy121 Guest
    Im signed in fine. But is anyone having issues with it freezing after like a min every time. And then the app becomes mad slow! I force close it. Reopen etc. Then it freezes mid game or mid video playback or mid redzone channel... over and over again. And
    its not my internet. Trust me.

Cincy121, Sep 11, 2016
  12. Mikey Mud
    Mikey Mud Guest
    @Cincy121

I was having the same problem tonight. I performed a hard reset on the Xbox One (when the console is on, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then turn the system back on). The streams worked perfectly after that.

Mikey Mud, Nov 2, 2018
  13. Monfster Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
  14. generaltso78 Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.
  15. Hondo Alejandro Win User

Nfl app and Sunday ticket

Just tried to sign-in to NFL Sunday Ticket via the NFL app and got this:

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE"

Another Sunday, another problem.
  16. Camp0potamus Win User

NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

Actually you probablywon't see directv in that list, the NFL redzone in the NFL app is the NFL operated version that they sell to cable networks outside of the Directv Sunday Ticket package. With DTV there is no stand alone redzone channel so they assume
    you'll be watching it from home or via the NFL Sunday Ticket DTV app.
  17. Keyzz 24 Win User

NFL App won't load

Mister Quimby, are you the one who can let me know if an NFL Sunday Ticket app is coming to the Xbox One before the start of the season? Or will my subscription only go through the NFL app?

I'm seeing mixed reports on both. On DirecTV's website, it says to look out for the new NFL Sunday Ticket app, but last year, it was through the NFL app.
Thema:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

1. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP - Similar Threads - NFL SUNDAY TICKET

2. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  3. I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.: I got rhe app xbox got it gives me a site try to loggin it say technical err and give a number I call they to talk to you guys. bc587ccd-fa26-4473-825e-c97e46d473c5
  4. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  5. NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  6. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket: I want to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. On the purchase page they say we can watch it on our Xbox One, but I can't find the Sunday Ticket app. Is there a different app I'm supposed to be using...
  7. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  8. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped: It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way? 5edead93-2ad9-4521-ab51-18a1480ec037
  9. NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!: Second week in a row. Still Sunday ticket won't work. WTF? aea2d145-13c8-4f99-a643-26fcccd8e212
  10. NFL App and sunday ticket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL App and sunday ticket...: Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on. I logged into my sunday ticket via the NFL app. It takes FOREVER to switch between...