NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

Discus and support NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyAppel, Sep 7, 2016.

1. AnthonyAppel
    AnthonyAppel Guest

I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket.

They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this service yet there is no App to be found in the store. Their links for the supposed App all lead back to the Xbox store site.

The only NFL related App is the NFL.com app which is NOT the App that is required.

Where is this App?

:)

AnthonyAppel, Sep 7, 2016
  2. UNLVDEGREE
    UNLVDEGREE Guest
    NFL App - NFL Network not working

Samething with DirectTV I can get Sunday Ticket but NFL network says Video not avil but says active ...

UNLVDEGREE, Sep 7, 2016
  3. larryc23
    larryc23 Guest
    NFL App

DirectTV gave Sony the ability for the past couple of years to have Sunday Ticket capabilities without DirectTV subscriptions on the PS3. It was removed from their store within days of the XBox One and NFL announcement.

larryc23, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey exsanguine1971 -

Taking a look at
    DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket FAQ
    , it looks like you'll need to download the latest/current NFL app. Once you have the app installed:

• Open the app
    • Press "Y" to open up the Settings menu.
    • Scroll down to "NFL Services"
    • Select "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket"
    • Input your email/password
    Give that a shot and let us know if you experience further issues. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV :)

Miss Bijoux, Sep 7, 2016
  5. AnthonyAppel
    AnthonyAppel Guest
    I will let you know on Sunday.

I am hopeful it is it based on what I am reading inside the NFL.com app as it does mention the NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV account info.

It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV :)

Funny thing is, every other App for this service on other devices and consoles has an app called NFL SUNDAY TICKET App.

I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV :)

AnthonyAppel, Sep 7, 2016
  6. BSavoie
    BSavoie Guest

BSavoie, Oct 14, 2017
  7. BSavoie
    BSavoie Guest
    I must say, this certainly solved the problem for me!! I know this is a year late but hopefully it helps someone else that comes across this post. I actually gave up on trying to watch Sunday Ticket on my XBox a year ago. I had other options, but this sure
    would have been convenient for me last year. DirecTv sure does a crappy job explaining this to customers!! I sure never found this explanation on the DirecTv site. All their help talks about the Sunday Ticket App. No such thing for XBox1!! Thank you Xbox Forums!!

BSavoie, Nov 2, 2018
  8. BSavoie Win User

I am hopeful it is it based on what I am reading inside the NFL.com app as it does mention the NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV account info.

It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. :)

Funny thing is, every other App for this service on other devices and consoles has an app called NFL SUNDAY TICKET App.

I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry :)
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey exsanguine1971 -

Taking a look at
    DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket FAQ
    , it looks like you'll need to download the latest/current NFL app. Once you have the app installed:

• Open the app
    • Press "Y" to open up the Settings menu.
    • Scroll down to "NFL Services"
    • Select "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket"
    • Input your email/password
    Give that a shot and let us know if you experience further issues. :)
  10. BSavoie Win User

It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. :)

I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry :)
    I must say, this certainly solved the problem for me!! I know this is a year late but hopefully it helps someone else that comes across this post. I actually gave up on trying to watch Sunday Ticket on my XBox a year ago. I had other options, but this sure
    would have been convenient for me last year. DirecTv sure does a crappy job explaining this to customers!! I sure never found this explanation on the DirecTv site. All their help talks about the Sunday Ticket App. No such thing for XBox1!! Thank you Xbox Forums!!
  11. AnthonyAppel Win User

12. UNLVDEGREE Win User

NFL App - NFL Network not working

Samething with DirectTV I can get Sunday Ticket but NFL network says Video not avil but says active ...
Thema:

1. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV - Similar Threads - NFL Sunday Ticket

2. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  3. I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm. trying to get NFL Sunday ticket for my xbox.: I got rhe app xbox got it gives me a site try to loggin it say technical err and give a number I call they to talk to you guys. bc587ccd-fa26-4473-825e-c97e46d473c5
  4. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  5. NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket: I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The...
  6. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket: I want to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. On the purchase page they say we can watch it on our Xbox One, but I can't find the Sunday Ticket app. Is there a different app I'm supposed to be using...
  7. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP: i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is out now and when i try to sign in to sunday...
  8. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped: It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way? 5edead93-2ad9-4521-ab51-18a1480ec037
  9. NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET not working!: Second week in a row. Still Sunday ticket won't work. WTF? aea2d145-13c8-4f99-a643-26fcccd8e212
  10. NFL App and sunday ticket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL App and sunday ticket...: Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on. I logged into my sunday ticket via the NFL app. It takes FOREVER to switch between...