NFL app on Xbox One

Discus and support NFL app on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else with Comcast Xfinity having problems linking their Xbox One NFL account? I get to the "select provider" menu and just about every cable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WMarkValentine, Aug 4, 2014.

1. NFL app on Xbox One

Anyone else with Comcast Xfinity having problems linking their Xbox One NFL account? I get to the "select provider" menu and just about every cable company in the world is listed except for Comcast...

:)

WMarkValentine, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Keyzz 24
    Keyzz 24 Guest
    NFL App won't load

Mister Quimby, are you the one who can let me know if an NFL Sunday Ticket app is coming to the Xbox One before the start of the season? Or will my subscription only go through the NFL app?

I'm seeing mixed reports on both. On DirecTV's website, it says to look out for the new NFL Sunday Ticket app, but last year, it was through the NFL app.

Keyzz 24, Aug 4, 2014
  3. NFL App in UK

Agreed. This was one of the reasons I upgraded. Where is my nfl app? Why is there no nfl app? When will there be an nfl app? And so on and so forth.

Super Diggers, Aug 4, 2014
  4. NFL app on Xbox One

look here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1630193.aspx

I am frustrated too, damn comcast is not offering NFL Network or Red Zone through online apps.

You can only watch NFL Network and NFL Red Zone through the XFinity set top box, unfortunately.

I am really thinking about switching to AT&T, since this is really ridiculous.

TBruck-C8F03919-1E1E-4C80-A9A0-33532960B01D, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

NFL app on Xbox One