NFL App and sunday ticket...

Discus and support NFL App and sunday ticket... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on. I logged into my sunday ticket via the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HBK SeanMichael, Sep 11, 2016.

1. NFL App and sunday ticket...

Obviously this APP is awful just like the ESPN app... pure crap. Slow, unresponsive, limited.. list goes on.

I logged into my sunday ticket via the NFL app. It takes FOREVER to switch between games.. Is there a faster way IN THE APP to switch between games?

I signed out on the xbox and signed into the sunday ticket app on my phone and just streamed to my chromecast because it is a lot faster to toggle between games.

:)

HBK SeanMichael, Sep 11, 2016
  2. generaltso78
    generaltso78 Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.

generaltso78, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.

Monfster, Sep 11, 2016
  4. Monfster Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket app

On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
  5. generaltso78 Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.
  6. Hondo Alejandro Win User

Nfl app and Sunday ticket

Just tried to sign-in to NFL Sunday Ticket via the NFL app and got this:

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE"

Another Sunday, another problem.
  7. Camp0potamus Win User

NFL App - DirecTV not a provider option

Actually you probablywon't see directv in that list, the NFL redzone in the NFL app is the NFL operated version that they sell to cable networks outside of the Directv Sunday Ticket package. With DTV there is no stand alone redzone channel so they assume
    you'll be watching it from home or via the NFL Sunday Ticket DTV app.
  8. Keyzz 24 Win User

NFL App won't load

Mister Quimby, are you the one who can let me know if an NFL Sunday Ticket app is coming to the Xbox One before the start of the season? Or will my subscription only go through the NFL app?

I'm seeing mixed reports on both. On DirecTV's website, it says to look out for the new NFL Sunday Ticket app, but last year, it was through the NFL app.
Thema:

NFL App and sunday ticket...

1. NFL App and sunday ticket... - Similar Threads - NFL App sunday

2. Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox NFL Sunday ticket app help: How do I reset the sizing of the app. The edges of the picture are off all edges of our tv. Can’t see the whole thing. Can’t figure out how to fix it. We have changed the TV settings and it...
  3. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  4. NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP: i have been reading for a few week a new NFL SUNDAY TICKET APP will be put out but it almost the reg season and no app.. i got on the nfl app that is out now and when i try to sign in to sunday...
  5. Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get to NFL Sunday Ticket when NFL app is snapped: It seems that the NFL Sunday Ticket portion of the NFL app is inaccessible when the NFL app is snapped. Is there a way? 5edead93-2ad9-4521-ab51-18a1480ec037
  6. NFL app update doesn't allow me to log in to Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app update doesn't allow me to log in to Sunday Ticket: just as a couple weeks ago I was able to sign in to Sunday ticket to watch it on the Xbox one. After the update, I don't even have the option to login on the account settings screen. I only have...
  7. NFL app - Sunday Ticket - "System error or invalid session"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL app - Sunday Ticket - "System error or invalid session": I have Sunday Ticket through the console, in this case Xbox One. The Sunday ticket service requires you to log into it with your SundayTicket.TV account information. From week 1 of the season, I...
  8. Nfl app and Sunday ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl app and Sunday ticket: I have Sunday ticket for the xbox one and it won't let me load any games or watch anything. Just keeps saying error! I paid $229 for this service and I can't even use it! WTF!!!!???...
  9. NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!: Hey everyone, I've noticed that a lot of people are not able to access their live streams. It seems that everyone can get the live feeds but the link to watch the actual live game is unavailable....
  10. No individual games on NFL sunday ticket through NFL app

in XBoX on Consoles
    No individual games on NFL sunday ticket through NFL app: Anyone else not able to watch individual games on NFL app? I get redzone but can't watch any other game. I was able to watch last week no problems. d1b1396e-ca8d-408e-868b-e1906b85d069