Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

Discus and support Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Captain Zhuri, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat were released on 11-15-2001

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Captain Zhuri, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

EuroGamer 2013

oh dear lol

-

This years should be more special thanks to next gen...Dev Sessions should be good, also have a plan for the first thing I do on the Thursday which should hopefully benefit my gaming end of the year :)
  3. Hi Im Swat Win User

Looking for friends for my son.

A nine year old should not be playing on Xbox Live and definitely should not be playing COD/Halo/any mature rated game.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Game support after the honeymoon period......

Hello everyone :)

I know that I am young and not as much of a gamer as most you are, but I have a confession to make regarding the new trend that is happening with gaming today.

I miss the good old days where we had to wait for the next game to come out. Here is what I mean :)

Halo Combat Evolved was released in 2001

Halo 2 was released in 2004

Halo 3 was released in 2007

Using the Halo games that I just listed, there is a sense of specialness and anticipation for Halo 2 after I completed Halo Combat Evolved. This same specialness and anticipation was also present for Halo 3 after I completed Halo 2 :)

I don't know how to describe it, but waiting 3 years for the next version of a game in a series worked well for Halo :)

Maybe its because I'm a Girl that I feel this way LOL :)

But, I have a much deeper appreciation for a game that isn't rapid fire released (a new game each year) because these games (games that don't come out every year) typically have amazing content and quality. These games are not being rushed out of the door
    :)

This combination of amazing content and quality allows the game to stay relevant until the next game in the series comes out :)

These games typically don't have expansion DLC and they are a testiment / standard to what a " base version of a game " should have :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. SatansFrenchFry Win User

New Xbox

That limited edition Xbox looks sick with its controllers. I have two Xbox consoles and both are special edition, Halo Reach Edition and Resident Evil Edition. Turns out the 2 & 1/2 years old Xbox lasted longer than the 4 month old Halo Reach Edition. My
    point is these new "special edition" Xbox consoles aren't worth anything from my experience. You're better off buying the regular Xbox as you get off cheaper.

Sorry to here about your Christmas story though.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Thoughts? Gears of war

I thought Reach was good. Enjoyed the concept of Spartan Ops in Halo 4. Needs to do something special for next gen really.
Thema:

Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

1. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special? - Similar Threads - Next Halo 20years

2. Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox: I was trying to install minecraft skin packs using the download URL option, but everytime I try to download files, they don't go through. Below the link, it will say "download paused, cancelled,...
  3. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  4. Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?

in XboX Insiders
    Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?: Yall wanna hear a crazy story, one night on Duty, a Nuclear Powered Submarine moored to the pier had an unexplained vent value malfunction and was loosing ballast (air). I jumped in the water on...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  7. exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    exclamation point next to name - Halo infinite. How do I fix this?: around 3 weeks ago on Halo Infinite my gamertag begin showing a exclamation point with a triangle around it. I've searched the internet, but I cannot find a solution to this problem. Since this...
  8. Will Halo: MC Collection be on sale sometime in the next 4 weeks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Halo: MC Collection be on sale sometime in the next 4 weeks?: I was just wondering if it was going to be on sale in the xbox store by January. Don't need to know the deal by what amount, just want to know if it's going to happen....
  9. Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5: Guardians Has Gone Gold, Digital Pre-Downloading Starts Next Week!: .......... Hello everyone :) ........ I didn't wait for the midnight release of ANY game, I just pick them up later in the late afternoon / night :) ......... With that being said, I have...
  10. The Next Halo

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Next Halo: tbh i dont think 343 did the MP for halo 4 not sure though but i love the single player and i do enjoy the MP ill be getting halo 5 with out a doubt 9f2f70f5-497c-46aa-8f22-37982159ac9d