Next Gen Hitman

Discus and support Next Gen Hitman in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks Pyramid dude :) I did watch the movie but that was a little bland in my opinion, or at least to my standards. Nothing against Olyphant, hes an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Mar 31, 2014.

  1. Next Gen Hitman


    Thanks Pyramid dude Next Gen Hitman :)

    I did watch the movie but that was a little bland in my opinion, or at least to my standards. Nothing against Olyphant, hes an amazing actor but I felt that role would of been better suited to someone else. Then again, I haven't played a hitman game to compare
    the agent to so....meh lol.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 2, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    cloud my good friend there is a new hitman film incoming also a splinter cell film. tom hardy plays sam fisher.
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 2, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 buddy thank you! Next Gen Hitman :) is the new film a reboot or a sequel? Wont say no to a splinter cell movie and Tom Hardy is a good actor so I have hopes for that, going off that basis alone! What I would really like is a reboot to Resident Evil. Those movies have
    just gone off track :/
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 3, 2014
    #18
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Next Gen Hitman

    iv never watched a ressi film as for hitman i have no idea mate i never watched the first one. as fpr tom hardy and splinter cell yes my fav game witha very good actor
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 3, 2014
    #19
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    So devs takes inspiration from movies(Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-George A Romero movies/Resident Evil,...),and then those IP becames (bad) movies...Arf!!!

    Tron (the original),Wargame,Existenz and Avalon,great movies inspired by the world of videogames.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 3, 2014
    #20
  6. Tzar you are pretty much spot on with that. Movie inspired game becomes game inspired bad movie. I mean don't get me wrong, some game movies are good but a lot just suck.

    N7 thanks buddy and I agree, Tom Hardy is a great dude! If you do get round to watching a resi movie, just watch the first 3. You may like what is beyond that but for me, it was just rubbish and somewhat desperate.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 4, 2014
    #21
  7. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I love the Hitman games, but Absolution was not as good as previous titles, being too linear and shoving a story line down my throat was not needed in my opinion, freedom of choice in what and how I do the levels is a must, hopefully they listened to our
    feedback.
     
    eviltedi, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Next Gen Hitman

    So devs takes inspiration from movies(Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-George A Romero movies/Resident Evil,...),and then those IP becames (bad) movies...Arf!!!

    Tron (the original),Wargame,Existenz and Avalon,great movies inspired by the world of videogames.
  9. LTA Soldier Win User

    Next Gen Hitman

    if you haven't played any others and want to there's a sale on the HD pack, (hitman 2 and contracts (3) ) it's a steal at 4.95 think blood moneys on sale aswell, nabbed the hd for my collection since i only had em on my pc
  10. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Next Gen Hitman

    The story really isn't that big deal in the games Cloud. Honestly, you're better off ignoring what one there is in Absolution. :p

    speaking of the article, it sounds like they over-shot their expectations and tried to appeal to a bigger market and failed. Not surprising all things considering. And people wonder why the industry is in such a mess sometimes.
  11. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Next Gen Hitman

    Thank Tzar! It's good to know. I was saying to vote in another thread that I avoid coming into a game mid saga if I can help it, due to some games not really exploring the past titles and just dumping you in the middle of a story that makes no sense because
    you didn't play the other games. So I am glad to hear that, thank you :)
  12. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Next Gen Hitman

    Absolution was a huge step backwards imo, they need the old formula back which is dropping you into a map where there are heaps of different ways to kill you targets and none of the in-between bits, like when I escape that's it, there isn't a further 'escape
    through the alleys' type stuff.

    I just love how Silent Assassin, Contacts, and Blood Money worked.
Thema:

Next Gen Hitman

Loading...
  1. Next Gen Hitman - Similar Threads - Next Gen Hitman

  2. Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance: Can yall add Xbox cups in Fortnite like PlayStation so we can compete and also can yall add tweaks like PlayStation players for less delay we don’t have anything we need stuff for less delay we...
  3. Just a suggestion, what if Xbox had a “Build Lab” like Design Lab, but for their next gen...

    in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion, what if Xbox had a “Build Lab” like Design Lab, but for their next gen...: So Xbox has the Design Lab for controllers, where you can customize colors and styles. What if they expanded that idea into the actual "console" hardware? Imagine an Xbox Build Lab where players...
  4. How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?: So far the graphics are beautiful for the games i see so far .. Are the graphics capped at a certain limit? submitted by /u/professorwolfe02 [link] [comments]
  5. Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?: it’s kinda late now but i’ve finally saved up to get a new console since im still using my one s and id definitely wanna upgrade before the release of gta 6 but hearing how the next gen is...
  6. Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on...: Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on 10/2/2024 The reason for my request is because someone signed into my account and bought it...
  7. Brand New Xbox to the next gen after the Series Xboxes.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox to the next gen after the Series Xboxes.: When the new Xbox are will came out on the release date after the Series Xboxes and how much it will cost on the prize and will it to be more powerful than it was and what type specks it will have...
  8. X X or x next gen..

    in XBoX on Windows
    X X or x next gen..: Hi all. Can I ask for a bit of what you think. I have Xbox 1 (2015) still working perfectly. & I still love the unit. I have a few games that I need to restart to finish them properly, they've...
  9. COD Black Ops 6 - Why do I need to buy the next/cross gen version even though I’ve already...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 6 - Why do I need to buy the next/cross gen version even though I’ve already...: I purchased the game as a gift for someone for Christmas. Since beginning of February they cannot play the game anymore because when they load into the game, they cannot load into multiplayer & is...
  10. Fallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update: I recently bought a new fallout 4 cd for xbox one with no scratches, Basically it downloads the base game just fine and it starts to run ok, then in asks me to download a new update for fallout 4...