Next Gen Borderlands?

Discus and support Next Gen Borderlands? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think Q3 this year is when the X1 will really start to get the limelight with new games. The 360 is far from dead but the sooner we give the late... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. Next Gen Borderlands?


    I think Q3 this year is when the X1 will really start to get the limelight with new games. The 360 is far from dead but the sooner we give the late adopters and excuse to move up, the better.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 2, 2014
    #16
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    borderlands 1 was superb, B2 was a buggy glitchy piece of crap that was fixed way to long after release to bother continuing.

    I still like the series but im not unsure whether they will be worth purchasing as 'day 1' games
     
    iBakez, Apr 2, 2014
    #17
  3. Duke Nukem Forever... could of been so so much more than what it was. At least that game allowed you enough time to walk to the shop and back or grab a quick bath whilst waiting for the load screen to finish loading Next Gen Borderlands? :D

    Shame this is a fabrication. Though I imagine a sequel is inevitable at some point.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 3, 2014
    #18
  4. Next Gen Borderlands?

    Hey Cloud, sometimes those loading screens have their benefits. Nothing worse than pressing start on a game and suddenly realising you gotta pee.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 3, 2014
    #19
  5. That's very true, and it happens to all of us at some point Next Gen Borderlands? :D

    Even worse when you do it on a long cutscene and your worried that pressing start will skip the cinematic and you're sat there cross legged for about 30 mins :/
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 4, 2014
    #20
  6. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    BL3 would be awesome but I agree... take your time and don't rush it.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Apr 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Exactly ^

    Not rushing a game can cost more for the developer but its such a fantastic win for the consumer when they finally release it. Its all about the budget in a lot of cases.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

    why would this be on next gen its for number 2 so i wouldnt expect it on next gen plus i hate borderlands
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

    IP's You Keep Overlooking?

    Kind of wish I tried Borderlands. With next gen coming up I probably won't unless they come out with one for next gen.
  10. Defy Lightning Win User

    Better deal: Borderlands 2 for 10$ or Far Cry 3 for 15$?

    Borderlands 2 was so much fun. I can't wait for Borderlands 3. That'll be super good on next gen.
  11. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Next Gen Borderlands?

    Hey Cloud, sometimes those loading screens have their benefits. Nothing worse than pressing start on a game and suddenly realising you gotta pee.
  12. CRUZZifer Win User

    Next Gen Borderlands?

    ^^ I love the first two and am not looking forward to that game lol. I'll keep an eye open for any new info but I doubt I will be purchasing it.
Thema:

Next Gen Borderlands?

Loading...
  1. Next Gen Borderlands? - Similar Threads - Next Gen Borderlands

  2. Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance: Can yall add Xbox cups in Fortnite like PlayStation so we can compete and also can yall add tweaks like PlayStation players for less delay we don’t have anything we need stuff for less delay we...
  3. Just a suggestion, what if Xbox had a “Build Lab” like Design Lab, but for their next gen...

    in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion, what if Xbox had a “Build Lab” like Design Lab, but for their next gen...: So Xbox has the Design Lab for controllers, where you can customize colors and styles. What if they expanded that idea into the actual "console" hardware? Imagine an Xbox Build Lab where players...
  4. How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?

    in XboX Insiders
    How far do you believe the limit these next gen consoles can go on graphics?: So far the graphics are beautiful for the games i see so far .. Are the graphics capped at a certain limit? submitted by /u/professorwolfe02 [link] [comments]
  5. Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I get a series X or wait for next gen?: it’s kinda late now but i’ve finally saved up to get a new console since im still using my one s and id definitely wanna upgrade before the release of gta 6 but hearing how the next gen is...
  6. Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on...: Hello, I would like to request a refund for nba 2k25 next gen that someone purchased on 10/2/2024 The reason for my request is because someone signed into my account and bought it...
  7. Brand New Xbox to the next gen after the Series Xboxes.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox to the next gen after the Series Xboxes.: When the new Xbox are will came out on the release date after the Series Xboxes and how much it will cost on the prize and will it to be more powerful than it was and what type specks it will have...
  8. X X or x next gen..

    in XBoX on Windows
    X X or x next gen..: Hi all. Can I ask for a bit of what you think. I have Xbox 1 (2015) still working perfectly. & I still love the unit. I have a few games that I need to restart to finish them properly, they've...
  9. COD Black Ops 6 - Why do I need to buy the next/cross gen version even though I’ve already...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 6 - Why do I need to buy the next/cross gen version even though I’ve already...: I purchased the game as a gift for someone for Christmas. Since beginning of February they cannot play the game anymore because when they load into the game, they cannot load into multiplayer & is...
  10. Fallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 CD wont start on Xbox One after the next gen update: I recently bought a new fallout 4 cd for xbox one with no scratches, Basically it downloads the base game just fine and it starts to run ok, then in asks me to download a new update for fallout 4...