Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

Discus and support Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before Turn 10 ask me to buy another Forza game they owe me some tracks. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report


    Before Turn 10 ask me to buy another Forza game they owe me some tracks.
     
    Azrael008uk, Jan 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    If it's Forza Horizon 2 ( which seems odds on favourite at the moment ) then I just hope it's bigger ( more like Test Drive ) than the first game.

    As much as I enjoyed the first title, it felt a little restricted in my opinion.
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 19, 2014
    #18
  4. Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    [quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 19, 2014
    #19
  5. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

    [quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.

    [/quote]

    I think the Drivitar system has actually turned the game into more arcade and less sim. The first week of playing Forza 5 I loved it, the SP gave you the MP experience which I found very entertaining. Two weeks later my feelings had changed.

    I sim race on the PC (iRacing) so I've grown accustomed to racing clean and that's something I've found to be impossible to do in Forza 5. I want cars to hold there line, not use my rear bumper as their brake, etc and yet I'm forced to bump and bang because
    the AI is doing the same thing to me.
     
    Randver, Jan 19, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="Randver"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.

    [/quote]

    I think the Drivitar system has actually turned the game into more arcade and less sim. The first week of playing Forza 5 I loved it, the SP gave you the MP experience which I found very entertaining. Two weeks later my feelings had changed.

    I sim race on the PC (iRacing) so I've grown accustomed to racing clean and that's something I've found to be impossible to do in Forza 5. I want cars to hold there line, not use my rear bumper as their brake, etc and yet I'm forced to bump and bang because
    the AI is doing the same thing to me.

    [/quote]

    This is true. It's a shame you can't turn it off because although it is great, it does take something way from the game. I wouldn't say it makes it an arcade game but it definitely takes away from the simulation.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Jan 19, 2014
    #21
  7. Judge
    Judge Guest
    It will be Horizon 2 from Playground games. Some of their employees LinkedIns had them working on an unannounced X1 title, and they didn't help with Forza 5 as far as anyone is aware. That couple with that post on Facebook by this group almost confirms Horizon
    2 launching this fall.
     
    Judge, Jan 19, 2014
    #22
  8. Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

    [quote user=""]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.

    [/quote]

    I get what your saying. The last Forza I played was Forza 4 but I did not put much if any time into it. Forza 3 however I did spend a lot of time playing think I reached level 45 or something like that. Really love the auction house and painting/selling
    cars aspect of the game I think I do like the whole speed/bump side of the racing games which Forza does not offer. Although I am really considering picking this up as I have not played a racing game in a long time and I lost interest in need for speed after
    pro street. Would love a next gen Burnout in the near future.
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 19, 2014
    #23
  9. ^^ I meant to say Forza 2 instead of Forza 3
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

    [quote user=""]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.

    [/quote]

    I get what your saying. The last Forza I played was Forza 4 but I did not put much if any time into it. Forza 3 however I did spend a lot of time playing think I reached level 45 or something like that. Really love the auction house and painting/selling
    cars aspect of the game I think I do like the whole speed/bump side of the racing games which Forza does not offer. Although I am really considering picking this up as I have not played a racing game in a long time and I lost interest in need for speed after
    pro street. Would love a next gen Burnout in the near future.
  11. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.
  12. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    I'd love to see a new PGR game, they were always such good fun to play no matter how you felt. I love Forza but I have to feel like I want to give it 100% attention before I play it.

    -

    I'd probably buy a new Horizon game. I completely ignored the last one due to hearing bad things and taking a fair break from gaming but I'd definitely try out a new version. Highly doubt it will be a Forza 6 though as they usually take their time to make
    the games great, if they do bring it out this year I'll feel like Forza 5 was a cop out to release it as a launch title. That said, I'd still buy it assuming that it has a higher car and track count.
  13. nowaysis Win User

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    If it is Forza, i will not be buying it, brought 1 - 4 and watched it deteriorate, i am not buying on principle a game that simply wants me to keep throwing my money at it, with blu-ray & being able to download these games they should have more content
    available from the start, have read so many complaints about forza 5 not having hardly any tracks, and to be honest from what i have seen on upload it doesn't look that more impressive, and horizon was to cartoony for me, so lets hope it is PGR so there is
    some competition
  14. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

    [quote user="PUDDIN DAGGER"]

    Could not get into Forza like I did with PGR. One of the main reasons I have not picked up this Forza yet is because I don't know if I will end up playing it much. Would love a next gen PGR to come out before another new Forza game.

    [/quote]

    Forza 5 is a great game but you have to be in to it and understand it's a simulator. For this reason, some of the early races in slower cars can be a little tedious, albeit more challenging because the cars can't make up the space as quickly.

    -

    If you get your racing thrills from side slamming, rear end nudging and intense speed all the time, Forza is not the game for you. The drivitar system does a good job at showing the people who Forza really wasn't made for and they're usually the people you
    see selling it on Facebook a week after they bought it.
Thema:

Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report

Loading...
  1. Next Forza game (or is it?) could hit Xbox in 2014 - report - Similar Threads - Next Forza game

  2. Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coming Next Week to XBOX Insiders! Your discs. Now also digital.: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Dive Into What's Next with Subnautica 2 Experimental

    in XboX Insiders
    Dive Into What's Next with Subnautica 2 Experimental: [IMG] Something new is surfacing beneath the waves... Subnautica 2 Experimental is now available through the Xbox Insider Program! Explore in-development content, uncover upcoming features...
  4. how to level up and get the next stage?

    in XboX Insiders
    how to level up and get the next stage?: Hi everyone. Ive just joined the xbox insider program as im already on the release preview program for windows 11. I'd like to test the new features but i need to level up to unlock the next...
  5. Pillars of Eternity - Next Update is Now Available for Preview!

    in XboX Insiders
    Pillars of Eternity - Next Update is Now Available for Preview!: ⚔️ Calling all Watchers! A new preview for Pillars of Eternity's next update is now live for Xbox Insiders on Windows PC. Jump in, try out new features & gameplay improvements, and help shape what...
  6. Xbox achievements organized. In next update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievements organized. In next update: I wish it was better organized. Explaining which achievements are base game achievements and dlc achievements submitted by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. In Forza Horizon 4, How do i know which car-class will be chosen in the next "RANKED...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 4, How do i know which car-class will be chosen in the next "RANKED...: Where do i find this information in Advance so i can prepare my car for the next race? bfbc85dd-a7da-4bf7-98f6-90157d2c3577
  9. if i can use two or more accounts in the next forza horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i can use two or more accounts in the next forza horizon 5: I'm new to get a forza horizon game and I'm thinking to buy the deluxe or premium edition but I had a trouble and is if, Can I play the game but other person can use the same edition in the same...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Hit Xbox One Next Week

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Hit Xbox One Next Week: Microsoft have confirmed that Forza Motorsport 6 has "gone gold" and is rushing to production as we jolly well speak. Not only that, but the company have confirmed that next Tuesday, September...