next console should be without HDD

Discus and support next console should be without HDD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019.

1. bashartayeb
    bashartayeb Guest

First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops.

for example 2ssd 2.5" ports or 2 nvme ports or all of them together with raid technology.all the ports should be easy accessible upgradeable from the consumer without losing the warranty.

the advantage to let the consumer choose which size he want to install and fast speed.

Second thing I wish next console come without dvd rom and give him a choose to buy external dvd rom from Microsoft (a new product will be).

:)

bashartayeb, Jan 5, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

We shouldn't be making double posts on the same topic and we also have already answered you over on your

original post
    so I will now be locking this thread.

Thank you.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

I'm sure Microsoft is considering numerous options for its future consoles. I think the idea of having a user-replaceable internal hard drive would be a good one, but such options also change the cost of the console. As Sony learned in the PlayStation 3
    era and as Xbox learned early in the Xbox One era, if you price the console too high, users may balk at buying it.

I personally hope that a Blu-ray drive remains, since I use my console as a media player. Playing disc-based media means you're not chewing into your Internet data plan just to watch a movie.
  4. D43D4L14N X1 Win User

360s red screen w/new HDD?

Just send Xbox360 HDDs without testing them, as your console would of assigned your unigue console ID to new HDD, and it will not work on other consoles without format with your console serial number etc.
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox won't read disks?

If it works without the HDD attached then that's your problem OP. For some reason your HDD is preventing the games from being read.

And you should not have to clear the cache every time you put it in. I would phone support as obviously something is wrong with your HDD. Eve though it works in the other console it has to be what is causing the problem.

If it was a console issue then it would not work whether a HDD was inserted or not.

6. Mister Fitzer Win User

got a new error code today :(

This could very well be the case, XDB. Have you tried your HDD on a console that was able to update without issue, such as a friend's? If not, see if you can give that a try in this next week, and then let us know how it goes! :)
Thema:

1. next console should be without HDD - Similar Threads - next console should

2. Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my expansion for explorers on my xbox: I was trying to install minecraft skin packs using the download URL option, but everytime I try to download files, they don't go through. Below the link, it will say "download paused, cancelled,...
  3. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  4. Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?

in XboX Insiders
    Go Team Xbox ; When is the next introduction of a team member?: Yall wanna hear a crazy story, one night on Duty, a Nuclear Powered Submarine moored to the pier had an unexplained vent value malfunction and was loosing ballast (air). I jumped in the water on...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  7. How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles: How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles? I heard a rumor that they were shutting down online multiplayer support before 2025, I would like to know if...
  8. Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles: i have an xbox series s and the graphics are terrible and blurry i been doing some digging and the xbox series s was advertised as a 1440p console but when you look at the native resolution of...
  9. When is the next Xbox console due to be released?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is the next Xbox console due to be released?: The first Xbox was released in 2001, it was then quickly replaced by the Xbox 360 in 2005, after only 4 years in service. Then the Xbox One was released in 2013, an 8 year gap this time between...
  10. Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.: I own an Xbox One X. I’m wanting to buy a game that only functions on the Xbox Series S/X. If I use the account I bought the game with, can I download said game onto a compatible Xbox model and...