next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

Discus and support next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.” in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yugi Bam, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Yugi Bam
    Yugi Bam Guest

i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator

:)

Yugi Bam, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know what country do you live in and if you use a VPS or proxy to connect to the internet?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know if you have tried to reset the game? If not, please try it:

- Go to Start > Settings (the gear icon) > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Repair, then Reset.

See if the issue persists and please let me know.
  4. Yugi Bam Win User

i live in philippines and i do not use a proxy
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Yugi. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please share the exact screen in-game where this issue is happening?

If this is really a bug - which you and I are not sure yet - you would need to submit it to the Xbox team responsible for development:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Waiting for your follow-up.
  6. Yugi Bam Win User

i do not see advanced options to repair and i already reinstalled my mfs
Thema:

1. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.” - Similar Threads - next button broken

2. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  3. Your Microsoft account has been locked with but I cant see the next button.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your Microsoft account has been locked with but I cant see the next button.: So I am having a problem it I just got to Minecraft and it says your Microsoft account has been locked (I don't hate Microsoft) I know there should be next button but I didn't had any Phone Number...
  4. my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button: my account is locked and none is helping me to unlock it there is no verify step or next button and when i submit a fourm none will email me and i only need the xbox account to be moved to...
  5. Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!: Hi! Microsoft I have a hotmail account in which I recently bought minecraft java in my account like a month before but since somedays My account has been locked without the "Next" Button for no...
  6. Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Next Button on "lets get you signed in" not working: I cannot get past the let's sign you in pop up for Xbox live on my PC. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account, but it just won't let me get past the pop up as shown here. I don't know what...
  7. The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fraction next to Play button on Xbox Cloud gaming: There is a fraction number above the play button on all Xbox cloud gaming. In the attached image, it is 368/1000. What is the 368 and what is the 1000/. Thank you. [img]...
  8. square button next to round field?

in XboX Insiders
    square button next to round field?: I noticed the ew search and settings icon in Beta and was very surprised to see how ugly it the design looks. Can you make the settings button round too? submitted by /u/AllMaito [link] [comments]
  9. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

in XboX Insiders
    add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button: this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we can turn it on or off like the fps settings...
  10. Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account, The “next” button is missing.: Cannot add payment method to Microsoft account , The “enter/next” button is missing f58f5edb-f79e-4b44-8e8e-599f2753594b