Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

Discus and support Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yeetus Crusadus, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes.

I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem it, but it said one of two things: The code has already been redeemed, or that I need to check the instructions. I tried redeeming
    it on my laptop through the website, and it says that it's been redeemed. I also checked my billing history and it says that my most recent purchase was the Doom Eternal Ancient Gods DLC. If there is some sort of fix for this, I'm all ears as this is my first
    time in a few months that I've played online with my friends.

(I still have the receipt if that's required)

:)

Yeetus Crusadus, Nov 4, 2020
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I can't launch free with gold games

When you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold code as
    part of your subscription, you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.
  3. TripleD BumBleB Win User

Xbox live gold -14 day trial

By any chance is your xbox live gold still active, if so it won't let you redeem the trial code.
  4. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
  5. FormalAuto024 Win User

Error code XBOS 1004

it won't let me redeem the xbox live gold 3 month code i just bought online please help.
  6. artful c0dger Win User

Xbox live message...

I had a message off Live about this with a code for 1 months gold this morning, shame they won't let me redeem it as I'm on a gold family pack.....
Thema:

Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

1. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem - Similar Threads - Newly scratched Live

2. Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant various BSODs on a newly reset PC build: Hello, I built my PC about 6 months ago and it has been working well for some time, but over the last few weeks I have been plagued by constant BSODs from various sources. Most of them seem to be...
  3. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc: [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP)...
  4. Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly purchased controller shows less than 2months warranty: Why does my brand new controller show only 2 months warranty (carbon black)?. I bought it from Walmart with a gift card that I got for Christmas. 11520835-9864-4e2f-a5e9-423ad6fdb1a8
  5. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  6. Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired: Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I...
  7. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  8. Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games: I got my daughter an Xbox One and she did everything she normally did with the last one. Everything was going fine. Got games installed. Then it won't actually PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES. Tried...
  9. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  10. A newly purchased game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A newly purchased game keeps crashing: I bought a game of the Microsoft store 2 days ago - rise of nations extended edition. I played it once and I went to try to play again today and the game will turn on and open for about a second...