Newly Achieved Fame Star Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time

Discus and support Newly Achieved Fame Star Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maeria1209, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest

I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my credits have zeroed out AFTER the reset time while playing
    Full House Poker. I get a message stating that I did reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal. I have lost between 300 and 1250 points each time this has happened.

In addition, I have had trouble with the points registering in Full House Poker ever since I have owned the game. Specifically, fame points do not appear until I actually play a hand, either with real players or house players. When I play World of Keflings,
    the points show on the bar graph as soon as I open the game. This leads me to believe that the problem may lie with the Full House Poker game.

Please contact me with a solution to this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

:)

Maeria1209, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest
    Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance

Correction: This should state that the message reads " I did NOT reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal.

Maeria1209, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest
    Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance

I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my credits have zeroed out AFTER the reset time while playing
    Full House Poker. I get a message stating that I did reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal. I have lost between 300 and 1250 points each time this has happened.

In addition, I have had trouble with the points registering in Full House Poker ever since I have owned the game. Specifically, fame points do not appear until I actually play a hand, either with real players or house players. When I play World of Keflings,
    the points show on the bar graph as soon as I open the game. This leads me to believe that the problem may lie with the Full House Poker game.

Please contact me with a solution to this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Maeria1209, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: