Newish to Xbox, looking for people to play Destiny with.

Discus and support Newish to Xbox, looking for people to play Destiny with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The subject really says it all. I'm just starting to get bored or grinding rep and farming alone. I'm on all sorts of times and I go back and fourth... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red Rykyn, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Red Rykyn
    Red Rykyn Guest

The subject really says it all.

I'm just starting to get bored or grinding rep and farming alone.

I'm on all sorts of times and I go back and fourth from the east coast to west coast a lot so all friends welcome...

:)

Red Rykyn, Oct 17, 2014
  2. Destiny Players club - Find friends here!

Newish player looking for people to play regularly with across all game modes, lvl 25 warlock with both expansions. Mic not necessary but please know what you're doing! Play almost every night so don't be shy, thanks !

benasaur-FFF8EA9D-D9EE-4AC5-A751-A424C963BC2A, Oct 17, 2014
  3. Looking for people to play Destiny with!

I want to play with new players add me!

AgentJelly007, Oct 17, 2014
  4. benasaur-FFF8EA9D-D9 Win User

Destiny Players club - Find friends here!

Newish player looking for people to play regularly with across all game modes, lvl 25 warlock with both expansions. Mic not necessary but please know what you're doing! Play almost every night so don't be shy, thanks !
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Looking for people to play destiny with.

NOMOHAIR, you are in the Xbox One forums
  6. Lord Mojo 412 Win User

Looking for people to play Destiny with!

Hey, add me. Level25 Titan, I have a mic and would love to have more people to play with. I'd like to raid and do strikes, but I'm not opposed to crucible.
  7. Ripsaw99(2) Win User

Have a Mic and would love to play with people who aren't on mute. I would love to do some raids with anyone who can communicate. Send me an invite if your lookin for the same.
  8. I0ND3ADP001 Win User

Destiny players add me i want to have a Raid party never played before
Thema:

1. Newish to Xbox, looking for people to play Destiny with. - Similar Threads - Newish looking play

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  8. Newish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...: It's starts and stops when I try to run forward in games. I've tried looking it up but to no avail. Please help? e205370e-eac4-48ce-b0be-98046d8c206b
  9. Newish Xbox controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newish Xbox controller not working: Controller less than a month old. It worked the night before without issue, but the next morning it worked to power on the console, but the buttons wouldn't work to log into my profile. Possible...
  10. Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...: Ok - so I see on the forums that this is an issue for the years, but all attempts using the helps have failed to fix it: Scenario: outlook.com account linked to Xbox account, all region set to...