Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

Discus and support Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reaper0983, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Reaper0983
    Reaper0983 Guest

Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for games on the app either it keeps saying "stranded" my internet is working perfectly fine. what is going on?

:)

Reaper0983, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We hope you are doing well.

We receive an update that this Xbox app installation should be fixed by now. Should you still have the same issue, feel free to send feedback to the Team Xbox using the steps on this link: Xbox Support (under report on Windows).

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Reaper0983,

That would be strange. Do you mind trying to send your feedback through Xbox app instead?

Launch Xbox app, click on your profile and select feedback option to send one to the Team Xbox.

Or you may try the steps below:

1. Press the Start button, and then enter Feedback Hub in the search box.
    2. Open the Feedback Hub app, and then select Report a problem.
    3. Enter your details under Summarize your feedback and Explain in more detail (optional). Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what was the specific error code or message?
    4. If you can show us the problem, make sure to include screenshots.
    5. When you’re done, select Submit.

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

4. Reaper0983 Win User

I do not have a report a problem button on my insider app? the problem still persists the games work fine the app still continues to not show installed games and stranded when i attempt to search or click games on the home page.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Reaper0983,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

For the insider version of the Xbox app this update about the installed games not showing should be reported to the Team Xbox.

To report this issue to the Xbox team, you can use the Xbox Insider Hub app on your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

1. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app. (The report can be through this app or through Xbox app.)

2. Click on the "Report a problem" button.

3. Select the category that best describes your issue.

4. Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.

5. Attach any relevant screenshots or videos that can help the Xbox team understand the issue better.

6. Submit the report.

For more details, please check: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

The Xbox team will review your report and work on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for being an Xbox Insider and helping to improve the Xbox experience.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX GAMES FOR PC LOST AFTER DOWNLOADING MICROSOFT 11

Lois, let me see if I understand. You're subscribed to Gamepass, right?

When you open the Xbox app on your PC, no games are showed there? What exactly the app showed you when you open it?

Also, you said you installed, 11 of them, you cannot see them installed on your PC?
    They installed Windows 11, not "installed 11" games.
Thema:

1. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search. - Similar Threads - Newest app Windows

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  4. (Alpha Ring) Newest update has made the MS Rewards app unable to open

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Ring) Newest update has made the MS Rewards app unable to open: After about a minute of the app trying to open up, it force closes itself. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but clearly the console is having an issue running it. Anyone else with this...
  5. Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update: Ever since the newest windows update I have not been able to launch any games through the xbox app, including game pass games and games I have actually purchased. I also have tried launching them...
  6. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  7. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  9. Newest Xbox One Groove Musik App does not Show Musikvideos?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox One Groove Musik App does not Show Musikvideos?: The old Groove could stream Musikvideos, in the newest Version in could not? Why? Will it come back? This were a Feature I have used a lot!!!! I need it back!!!! 415c77aa-34cf-4064-b0e0-01d7b19476b7
  10. One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.: Ok so my Smartglass app for the Xbox one and the iphone and oneguide on my console have my providers up to date information/channel list. The Xbox App does not. It skips the new channels still...