Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

Discus and support Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ElMantl07, Sep 30, 2021.

1. /u/ElMantl07
    /u/ElMantl07 Guest

Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update?

submitted by /u/ElMantl07
    [link] [comments]

/u/ElMantl07, Sep 30, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox one won't turn on my insiginia tv when I turn the console on

Hi,

Exactly which Xbox One model are you on? HDMI-CEC (the feature for what you’re trying to do) is only supported on Xbox One X and Series X|S consoles, and it’s not possible to enable this on any previous Xbox models.

Are you an Xbox Insider and what OS version are you currently on? You can find this info in Settings > System > Console info.

Your TV appears to support HDMI-CEC, so no concerns there.

https://www.insigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-32DD220NA16/1054012

If you have a compatible Xbox One and the software is updated, then verify that this option is enabled in Settings > General > Sleep mode & start-up > TV & A/V power options. Refer to:

How do I control other devices using HDMI-CEC? | Xbox Support

You may need to restart your console so that the changes properly take effect. Be sure to wait at least 10-15 seconds before reconnecting the power to completely reset the power supply.

Keep in mind that there are known issues with this feature as mentioned in the status for the most recent update here:

What's new: Xbox system updates

> Some players have reported that HDMI-CEC isn’t working correctly. Ensure that your TV supports HDMI-CEC and that it’s enabled. If the issue persists, report the problem

Hope this helps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

In game audio iusses

Thanks for the update. This is still happening even after the offline update?

In any case (if its the game or the system the one with the bug) please proceed reporting now the problem using the link shared above

Hopefully it will be fixed in the next system update

-----

By the way, as a last advise, let's try this (can be a bit odd but worth trying it)

Disable the HDMI CEC features (all):

Go to Settings > General > Sleep mode & startup > TV & A/V power options

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. d3d4e6e9-9ce3-44a5-9 Win User

No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

How to Turn on HDMI-CEC on Your Samsung TV

1. Open the External Device Manager. To activate HDMI-CEC, go to the External Device Manager, found under the General
      Settings menu.
    2. Activate CEC. The first option in the External Device Manager is Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC). ...
    3. Navigate to Universal Remote. In the source list, select Universal Remote, and add a new device.

Just found this, hope it helps
  5. St0ckton Win User

Not auto-switching to HDMI input source

Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033181-add-hdmi-cec-support-to-xbox-one
  6. St0ckton Win User

HDMI CEC

Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033181-add-hdmi-cec-support-to-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here - Similar Threads - Newest beta update

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  4. Issues with controller in newest beta

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with controller in newest beta: The new beta update has made my controller super slow to register commands after turning it on and sometimes it doesn’t work at all until a soft reset. I submitted a ticket, but has anyone else...
  5. Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update: Ever since the newest windows update I have not been able to launch any games through the xbox app, including game pass games and games I have actually purchased. I also have tried launching them...
  6. Beta update system whatever the newest one is.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta update system whatever the newest one is.: My one s just updated to the newest system for beta insiders and it wouldn't load after finishing then it said there was a problem with the updates and when I try to hit try again it just doesn't...
  7. Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice the newest update for the insider hub (beta) is considered a game AND an...: I had the update and then I was scrolling through my games trying to figure out what to play and I notice the hub is now a game submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  8. The newest Xbox beta update isn’t popping up for me, any way to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    The newest Xbox beta update isn’t popping up for me, any way to fix it?: submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  9. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]