Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

Discus and support Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What will happen during the holiday sales? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!


    What will happen during the holiday sales?
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Apr 21, 2014
    #16
  2. I went to the Website to check this out . The site says 499.99 for the system and the 2 games . I could have finally talk some friends ( that haven't yet) into buying at $450. So hopefully maybe it will change to $450 soon .
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

    Great deal.

    Great console + 2 great games.

    More than 300 hours on Forza 5 and Titanfall,so far. :)
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

    Someone posted on UK Hot Deals this afternoon that Sainsbury ( not sure if all stores ) were selling Xbox One, choice of either Titanfall, Forza 5, Ryse, or Dead Rising 3 + a £10 Xbox LIVE Gift Card for £34999.

    ( in UK )
  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

    Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

    Yea a great deal. Just noticed the X1 Titanfall bundle is only £349 in Amazon UK (from Microsoft). That's the same price as the PS4 alone.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

    Absolutely fantastic deal.

    Two absolutely fantastic games there in my opinion aswell.

    Forza 5, I just went over 140 hours time played, yes I like it, I like it ALOT lol :)
  7. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

    Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

    I went to the Website to check this out . The site says 499.99 for the system and the 2 games . I could have finally talk some friends ( that haven't yet) into buying at $450. So hopefully maybe it will change to $450 soon .
Thema:

Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450!

Loading...
  1. Newegg Deal Xbox One with Titanfall AND Forza 5 for $450! - Similar Threads - Newegg Deal Titanfall

  2. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  3. is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?

    in XboX Insiders
    is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?: i think the prices for this console will go up considering that the xbox one is already hacked submitted by /u/peepaddictt [link] [comments]
  4. Tmobile and xbox settings to deal with packetloss

    in XboX Insiders
    Tmobile and xbox settings to deal with packetloss: Can anyone help? I've got tmobile home internet and constantly hangs packet loss. If anyone has had this problem can you help me with the songs you used to fix it. I'm hardwired in the internet...
  5. I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?

    in XboX Insiders
    I need someone’s help, Swap or Buy for a Good Deal?: I have a one month subscription for game pass ultimate, looking to sell for $17 or trade for 1 Month PC Game Pass.. Any Help ? submitted by /u/Signal_Proposal8451 [link] [comments]
  6. Will ever Microsoft deal with Sea of Thieves Bots that pester the game for a year now?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will ever Microsoft deal with Sea of Thieves Bots that pester the game for a year now?: Greetings, Like with the title, Microsoft and game developers happily release marketing materials but seem to totally ignore cheater issues that pester the game for a year now with increasing...
  7. How to deal with it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with it?: Hello Microsoft! I hope you have great time, and I have a question. How do I sign out of the account let’s say my “1 account” and when i try to log out it is not popping up. And then I tried to...
  8. does anybody know what im dealing with?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    does anybody know what im dealing with?: for some reason before the end of last year most of my games online features are down like when I try to play GTAO it says servers are down when there not or when i play games like skyrim or...
  9. Purchased an Xbox One Gears of War Ultimate Edition bundle from Newegg and did not receive my ...

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased an Xbox One Gears of War Ultimate Edition bundle from Newegg and did not receive my ...: I did receive a character add-on, but that is it, no actual gears of war bundle along with it 01698047-04cd-48b1-a086-d7123e6c2241
  10. Xbox Subscription From NewEgg

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Subscription From NewEgg: I bought a 2 year sub from newegg and i receive this error code XBOS-3015 10b0fa01-87f8-43a8-841c-101c565f7ea5 2017/02/27 - 04:11:38 UTC I have tried using both my computer and my xbox store...