Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

Discus and support Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpringRat925688, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

Long story short - Once xbox was hooked up to tv and functioning I immediately redeemed the two games from the store with my codes... found out from support the other day that my internet service can't really accommodate the downloads quickly so they set
    up my system to allow the downloads to complete while the system was off - well...Unity finally completed downloading but I had Black Flag and Netflix in the que - but now they are not there and I tried redeeming Black flag again but of course it said I used
    it already. Is Black flag somewhere on my system now? It's not in my games/apps area - where it used to be - now says PAUSED - but no pix...PLEASE HELP

Thank you....be gentle please

:)

SpringRat925688, Dec 23, 2014
  2. ORBITH46
    ORBITH46 Guest
    Assassin's Creed download problem?

I bought the Xbox one bundle with assassins creed unity and black flag. I try write redeem code for a black flag and xbox tell me "something went strong,sorry about that".

Please help

ORBITH46, Dec 23, 2014
  3. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    CarringtonTV, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If it's says paused then highlight it and press the Start button and choose Download Now. If it's not there then scroll all the way to the right until you see Ready to Download. It should be there.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. OK - I'm not home now - will try when I get home - hope it works - thanks!!

6. Wait - dumb question - but if the START button is the A button - I tried that yesterday and nothing happened - I'll try again - and then scroll to the right - I'll let you know what happens - thanks for the help

7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    The start button is not the A button. On the controller you'll see the large white button when it is turned on. Just a little below that and to the right is another small button. That is the start button. Highlight the game that is paused and press the
    small button then choose the proper selection to get the download up and running again.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  8. Newbie - just bought xbox one Assassin Creed Unity/Black Flag bundle - ISSUE

Ok I hit the button you suggested and finally got to a new window - I was able to click on resume download but received the following error code: Ox80070002 - I'm about to jump out a window....1 1/2 on the phone with support last night to try and resolve
    and no closer to getting my second bundled game downloaded - turned off console for 10 second hold, unplugged system from wall for 30 seconds - apparently I can uninstall all - but it took me 4 days (night and day) to download unity - the last thing I want
    to do - 'is try to uninstall all'. Why can't support give me another 25 digit code to get the dam thing started again?

SpringRat925688, Dec 24, 2014
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. It may be an issue with the download and install that has corrupted the download. I have a couple of suggestions for you:

1. Highlight the game and press the Start button then choose Manage Game and Uninstall it then try again. Leave the console on overnight to speed up the download.

2. Do step 1 but instead of downloading the game, if you have a friend who has the game on a disc have them loan you the disc so you can install directly from the disc.

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2014
  10. Thanks....I was hoping redbox or my local video rentals rented xbox one games but they don't....the only option I have to uninstall is uninstall ALL - and I really want to avoid that since it took 4 days to install unity....uggg...thanks for your time...Merry
    Christmas.

SpringRat925688, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: