New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.

Discus and support New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018. worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues. Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboisjunk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Xboisjunk
    Xboisjunk Guest

Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018.

worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues.

Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks later i received it back, console only wrapped in styrofoam. So who stole my box? I want it back as i sent it, not negotiable.

customer service was very pleasant and apologetic. I was surprised they seemed very willing to correct the bad xbox and give me back my original type box. (And the return console still had issues).

sent it back again with the understanding that upon receipt they would do an exchange for another new special edition unit.

No such luck, its as if the entire conversation & email exchange never happened, got back the same console, again wrapped in plain styrofoam, thats it, so round and round we go.

Now at this point its been to long for a refund (seems intentional).

I’m about ready to give up on this.

been out of gaming for many years so i was excited to buy a brand new unit, games, and accessories.

Turns out I should have taken the $1200. I’ve spent for everything and burnt it with a match, same result.

Any reasonable advice on this fiasco?

i seem to remember xbox being fairly high quality in the past, doesn’t seem that way anymore.

I’m about ready to use the console for target practice, and sell all the accessories, games, and tv on craigslist.

Getting customer service to follow through has proven to be nearly pointless.

I hope i’m the only one having to deal with this type of endless issues.

:)

Xboisjunk, Apr 18, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: